Anyone gone from 5S to Note 3?

tanknitrous

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello all....I'm currently using the iPhone 5S and am seriously looking to get into the Note 3. I know you're tired of these questions, but hopefully someone is willing to help me out. I'll even number them to make it easier! Yay!
1. My biggest worry is call quality. My 5S gets pretty good call quality. How's the Note 3 in this arena?
2. How is the Note 3 in terms of holding signal? The 5S holds signal excellently. Big difference here? Yay or nay?
3. Is the size hard to get used to? I'm ready for that big, nice screen but still have some trepidation over size.
4. Can I get through a full day on a Note 3 with moderate usage? I have no problem plugging in when going to bed every night as I'm used to it.
5. Are there any key apps that I can't get on Android? I realize this is subjective but coming from the 5S maybe there's something you miss that you wished Android had?
6. Do you suggest a case with the Note 3? I really do not like cases on my phone. Is the Note 3 easy to grip and hold onto?

Thanks!

dipkid

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Hello all....I'm currently using the iPhone 5S and am seriously looking to get into the Note 3. I know you're tired of these questions, but hopefully someone is willing to help me out. I'll even number them to make it easier! Yay!
1. My biggest worry is call quality. My 5S gets pretty good call quality. How's the Note 3 in this arena?
2. How is the Note 3 in terms of holding signal? The 5S holds signal excellently. Big difference here? Yay or nay?
3. Is the size hard to get used to? I'm ready for that big, nice screen but still have some trepidation over size.
4. Can I get through a full day on a Note 3 with moderate usage? I have no problem plugging in when going to bed every night as I'm used to it.
5. Are there any key apps that I can't get on Android? I realize this is subjective but coming from the 5S maybe there's something you miss that you wished Android had?
6. Do you suggest a case with the Note 3? I really do not like cases on my phone. Is the Note 3 easy to grip and hold onto?

Thanks!

1. have had my note 3 since march. I switched from an iphone 4. I absolutely love my note 3. (will never go back to iphone products.) Call quality for me has always been awesome on the note 3.
2. Holding signal is not even close to an issue. I have never lost signal on my note 3.
3. going from the iphone4 to the note 3, I admit theres was a size difference but I personally love the way it feels in my hand. Didnt take me any time getting used to the size of the note 3.
4. You should be able to easily get a full days use out of the note 3. never had a problem with it.
5. I have not found any apps that werent available to me personally.
6. the phone is pretty easy to grip and not slip. never had a problem with it.
I have loved my note 3 since i got it and still do. any more questions feel free to ask.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12