Verizon sells the Notes 3 (sand Notes 4) "PHISHER" phones without warning customers!

Denny Hatcher

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Beyond the harassment from the Flipboad app which every other time you press the <Home> button, presents "My Magazine", to try its best to tempo you into accepting their "Terms And Conditions>, once activated, Flipboard will upload everything it can possibly upload on your phone, including personal notes and your Contact-List, then sell them to any Spammer's / Phisher's / and worst of all "SCAMMER'S" on the internet, world-wide!!

Beyond this is worse! At least FlipBoard /<MyMagine phisher products wait for you to accept their "Terms And Conditions", before actually phishing data from your phone.

Amazon.com has created "phisher / hook", and paid Android to "embed" the phoisher code into the O/S, just like FlipBoard/MyMazine.

The BIG difference is, there is no documentation for the User to even know this app starts upon activation of your phone, never presents itself, and worse ... NEVER wasks you to accept their "Terms And Conditions"!

The "Terms and Conditions" are, when you purchase your Notes 3, or 4 .... you are wide open to phishing from AMAZON!!! They immediately get your files & Contact List, start spamming all your contacts if you have their email in your contact-info, and keep track of every sale/purchase you make, every txt message conversation, every outgoing AND incoming phone call, all to get your "habits", and also the "habits" of everything on your Contact-List!

VERIZON ABSOLUTELY REFUSES TO DISCONTINUE THESE PHONES UNTIL THIS PHISHER HOOK IS REMOVED!

THEY ALSO "REFUSE" TO LET YOUR RETURN YOUR NOTES PHONE FOR AN "HONEST", NON-PHISHING PHONE!!!

BEWARE!!

-JH (ILLINOIS) :mad:

Homar Luna

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Ummmm....... Ok, you go ahead and do that, I'll go ahead and keep using my phone and shopping on Amazon......

Posted via the Android Central App On My Galaxy Note 3