Extra accessories

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys!
I recently upgraded my Note 3 to a 4 and I have several accessories for it that won't fit my 4. I'm thinking about running them on eBay. It's a spare battery, 2 or 3 charger cables and a great case by Incipio. Do y'all think it'd be worth trying to sell that way? If I only get $25 or $30 for the whole lot, I'd be ok with that.

What do y'all think?

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
A used battery isn't something I'd buy, charger cables are worth about $1 each, and it depends on which case you're talking about - the DualPro Shine is $9 new, even the Watson is only about $22. If people are like me and want the case and cables (my wife keeps throwing out cables - they seem to mate and multiply here), you might get $15 shipped. If people are like many eBay bidders and bid the price up past the retail price, you might get $30 or more, buyer paying shipping.

Wait for one of eBay's "list free" deals and list them.

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, Rukbat. The battery was my spare and I think I used it maybe 4 or 5 times, so it's almost like new. But of course, the average buyer may not trust that.

Yeah, I'll try and catch a "list it free" deal. Good idea. I figure if I get SOMETHING for it...it's better than sitting here collecting dust, or worse, me throwing it away.