I have a white Samsung galaxy note 3. I purchased it last year on Verizon's network. All was well until one day I fell in a lake fishing and my phone was in my swimming trunks.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the phone works! Everything is in top notch shape like nothing happened but every time I lock my screen it turns itself on again and again, draining its battery...don't know if its the lock button that may have a problem or the screen itself somewhere but maybe some ideas could help...I'd like to get this phone working again as it was money out my pocket and hate to see it go to waist seeing as though it can't last half of the day with me out. So anybody that can help I'd greatly appreciate it.
    12-29-2014 08:34 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It's a very difficult thing to figure out, because water can cause damage to multiple components. I'd suggest bringing it to a repair shop or Samsung service center to see what they can figure out. If you start replacing various parts by yourself, you might find that there are other components that also need replacing.
    12-31-2014 03:13 AM