Lollipop/Kies

PoisonDarts8714

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Haven't accepted the update but I checked for updates and it popped up. Was 850+mb. I'm in Massachusetts.

Has anyone else seen this? I'm not letting it install until I see someone else post about it. Every screenshot of Android L I've seen running on a Samsung of this era seems to be running with incredibly low available ram-I know this is acceptable practice for android, but there was a memory leak in one of the earlier builds. I know that's probably been addressed..but if not..

PoisonDarts8714

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Yep, VZW.

This was over Kies when I was home earlier. I just tried looking for an OTA from the settings menu and got nothing. What state are you in

I'm this still isn't out in the wild by tomorrow night I'll dl & install it over Kies myself and post screens. Worst case scenario phone totally breaks and I get a certified pre-owned blahblah.

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
There was a Kies version update (to 3.2.15024_8) but not a firmware version update (NK1 is latest) according to my Kies...

SweetWater56

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site

gozirra

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah your "source" also says June-July for the T-Mobile Note 3, which is already on devices, so take that with a pound of salt.