S-Note Sync Error After Lollipop Update.

nolansager

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

A couple of days ago I was able to update my Verizon Note 3 to Android 5.0. After the update I booted up the S-Note application and it informed me that the Action Memo and S-Note applications had been combined into one. It then promoted me to import and sync all of my action memos into S-Note, which I did. However, they never sync. Whenever I boot up S-Note a dialogue box pops up saying "Loading... 0/15". After a few moments the app then goes blank and forces me back to the home screen? I can no longer use the application. I've tried un-syncing and re-syncing the Samsung Account in the settings menu, clearing the cache on both the Action Memo and S-Note applications and I have restarted and fully turned off the phone. I'm trying to avoid a full factory reset, so I hope there is a solution? What are some ways I can fix S-Note syncing errors?

Thank you all very much!

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

POS13

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone,

A couple of days ago I was able to update my Verizon Note 3 to Android 5.0. After the update I booted up the S-Note application and it informed me that the Action Memo and S-Note applications had been combined into one. It then promoted me to import and sync all of my action memos into S-Note, which I did. However, they never sync. Whenever I boot up S-Note a dialogue box pops up saying "Loading... 0/15". After a few moments the app then goes blank and forces me back to the home screen? I can no longer use the application. I've tried un-syncing and re-syncing the Samsung Account in the settings menu, clearing the cache on both the Action Memo and S-Note applications and I have restarted and fully turned off the phone. I'm trying to avoid a full factory reset, so I hope there is a solution? What are some ways I can fix S-Note syncing errors?

Thank you all very much!

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma