Games like Flappy bird are not playable anymore because of the delayed response to touches. I have tried wiping cache and increasing the touch sensitivity in the Display settings, but no change. Any fixes, ideas? Thanks!
    04-24-2015 03:52 PM
    Games like Flappy bird are not playable anymore because of the delayed response to touches. I have tried wiping cache and increasing the touch sensitivity in the Display settings, but no change. Any fixes, ideas? Thanks!
    This is one reason to hate that Samsung! Try going back down to KitKat or install CyanogenMod 12. Or you could try overclocking.... but you need a custom kernel. But I have one last idea. Take a screenshot of your high score and post it on Google+ then wipe the app data for Flappy Bird.
    04-24-2015 04:01 PM
    It's not just games.... I have noticed the same problem with touch sensitivity as well in everyday activities more recently.
    I did increase the sensitivity but the difference was so slight it's hardly noticeable.
    Considering all the added stress this upgrade has placed on the Note 3,
    hoping Lollipop isn't damaging the phone's touch screen sensitivity.
    05-01-2015 09:38 PM
    It's not just games.... I have noticed the same problem with touch sensitivity as well in everyday activities more recently.
    I did increase the sensitivity but the difference was so slight it's hardly noticeable.
    Considering all the added stress this upgrade has placed on the Note 3,
    hoping Lollipop isn't damaging the phone's touch screen sensitivity.
    Exactly the same here since the Verizon 5.0 update on my Note3. Sure hope this gets fixed as it's already getting on my nerves! Never had issues with this before LP.

Posted via my Galaxy Note3 on the Android Central App
    05-02-2015 09:15 AM
    Got it!!! I turned off magnification gestures in accessibility/vision. Got the quick responsiveness back!! Woohoo!!!
    05-02-2015 06:59 PM
    Magnification gestures was not turned on... on my phone so looks like my problem lies elsewhere.
    05-02-2015 07:47 PM
    Exactly same here on our Note3's since the Verizon L5.0 update. Especially drives me crazy when scrolling and using the stylus! Never had any issue with this until 5.0!

PS. Accessibility options are Off. Oh I did try turning on Increase Touch Sensitivity but can't tell if it helped or not.

Robert
    Stock other than using Nova Launcher

Posted via my Galaxy Note3 on the Android Central App
    05-03-2015 10:47 AM