My Verizon Note 3 is currently stuck on the latest Lollipop Jasmine ROM and it is full of bugs causing several apps to constantly crash/force close, I get random reboots, and I can no longer connect my Gear 2 smartwatch on this rom since it also causes the gear host manager to crash every 5 seconds!

I want to simply downgrade to Kitkat (either 4.4.2 or 4.4.4 if it's stable), but every time I try to flash a stock rom in odin it fails every time which I think is because of the changed bootloader that came with Jasmine.

Can ANYONE help? I think I need the stock rom with all the separate files that can be setup in odin but I can't find it. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Thanks.
    03-04-2016 10:36 AM
    My Verizon Note 3 is currently stuck on the latest Lollipop Jasmine ROM and it is full of bugs causing several apps to constantly crash/force close, I get random reboots, and I can no longer connect my Gear 2 smartwatch on this rom since it also causes the gear host manager to crash every 5 seconds!

I want to simply downgrade to Kitkat (either 4.4.2 or 4.4.4 if it's stable), but every time I try to flash a stock rom in odin it fails every time which I think is because of the changed bootloader that came with Jasmine.

Can ANYONE help? I think I need the stock rom with all the separate files that can be setup in odin but I can't find it. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Thanks.
    I do not believe you can downgrade to KK, you have changed the bootloader to a LP one and there usually is no way to go back. Your best bet is to try to find another LP ROM that is more stable.
    03-09-2016 07:15 AM