Okay so I've read multiple posts about this and tried hard resetting the phone clearing the cache I think I know what the problem is I just can't fix it. Not so long ago my dial pad for making calls used to take up the whole bottom half of the screen, however recently it has cut in half with a little arrow next to it so I can slide it to the right or left ever since then whenever I make or receive a call the other person can only hear me if it's on speaker phone. Headphones also used to work now don't for calls. I took out the battery multiple times. Im almost certain it has somethimg to do with the whole dial pad shrinking. How do I fix it and also for the record I downloaded an app to check the microphone to see if it worked and it was picking up sounds just fine. Thank you all in advance for the help
    04-23-2016 12:13 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11017

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears.
    04-23-2016 06:47 PM