Help please-Facebook videos don't play

mike2612

Jun 12, 2017
Visit site
I'm having a nightmare with my Android 6.0 handset. Every time I view a video on Facebook it plays for 2-3 seconds fine and then goes Green, the audio is fine just the screen. I don't know why this is happening.bought a 2nd handset brand new and same fault is happening. .......

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: Help help plse

If that's the only time you're seeing a problem, then I would suggest you check with Facebook's support folks, or look at your FB account settings, as the problem does not appear to be with the phone.

mike2612

Jun 12, 2017
Visit site
Re: Help help plse

It isn't the Facebook settings as I can view the site on another handset ( s6 ) with no issues at all, I think it is the handset ( cubot rainbow ) with the issue. But what that issue is I haven't a clue........

donc13

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a nightmare with my Android 6.0 handset. Every time I view a video on Facebook it plays for 2-3 seconds fine and then goes Green, the audio is fine just the screen. I don't know why this is happening.bought a 2nd handset brand new and same fault is happening. .......
Since Android 6 never came out for the Note 3, you are running a hack or custom ROM. Ask whoever you got Android 6 from.

donc13

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
The handset is brand new from amazon. It's a phone not a tablet........please.....

Anyone???
It is not a Verizon Note 3 then. Samsung stopped making the Verizon Note 3 in 2014.

This Forum section is for the Verizon Note 3 which never had Android 6.

Do you perhaps have a Note 6?

I see in an earlier posting you mentioned a cubot rainbow? If that's what you have, you are in the wrong place, call the manufacturer or return it to Amazon.... I strongly suspect it's the phone itself.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon