The manager at Verizon corporate store says Verizon will skip the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One

maryhalltworound

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
The manager at Verizon corporate store says Verizon will skip the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One.

I got into an argument with him... but he kept insisting that he was right. He's worked at the same Verizon corporate store for 11+ years.(and I've known him for 6 of those years)

I sure hope he is just plain wrong. :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
The manager at Verizon corporate store says Verizon will skip the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One.

I got into an argument with him... but he kept insisting that he was right. He's worked at the same Verizon corporate store for 11+ years.(and I've known him for 6 of those years)

I sure hope he is just plain wrong. :)

http://www.cnet.com/8301-17918_1-57574348-85/samsung-galaxy-s4-landing-on-six-u.s-carriers/

He's wrong.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I know for sure the new galaxy S4 is coming to Verizon. Whoever you spoke to is an imposter.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
He obviously doesn't pay attention to the tech news since it was confirmed by Samsung themselves the US carriers that will get getting it, including Verizon. When it comes out, you should go see him and ask him what happened.

dwhitman

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
I know for sure the new galaxy S4 is coming to Verizon. Whoever you spoke to is an imposter.

Actually, whoever he spoke to has a large inventory of Galaxy S3 and HTC DNAs he desperately needs to sell before Verizon announces their new flagship phones. :cool:

F123D

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Place a friendly bet with him. If they get the S4, you get one for free. If not, you give him a million dollars.

dplane

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
It seems likely VZW will indeed not get the One as is, but rather go the Butterfly-->DNA route and simply change one or two things and call it something different entirely. Some of the rumors about this being released in the near future as an upgraded DNA of sorts seem reasonable. Perhaps a 5in screen, slightly different body design, but other than that mostly identical to the OG One.
I just hope that in both the One's and the SGS4's cases, neither will be so different from their intl brethren that it complicates development.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara