When will we see Verizon lower the price on S3?

wallstreet123456

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I will be getting the S4 but I have been holding off on getting an S3 for my daughter believeing the price should be coming down but I keep checking on Verizons site and nothing has changed.

When might we see the prices start to come down?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I will be getting the S4 but I have been holding off on getting an S3 for my daughter believeing the price should be coming down but I keep checking on Verizons site and nothing has changed.

When might we see the prices start to come down?

Probably the same day the s4 comes out. If you aren't tied to buying from Verizon, third party should be cheaper. I got my note 2 for $37 from best buy, my price was a bit of a fluke, but I know others who got it for $50 before on previous deal.

Anyway, since you are talking about the s3, I have seen it for near free before from third party

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II

wallstreet123456

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed that Best Buy offers it for 99 for a renew on two year contract. Can I get the insurance though Asurian like I have from Verizon even though it is bought at best buy? My plan is with Verizon currently.

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I would just purchase it from Best Buy and then call Verizon CS and add the insurance if necessary you can show proof of purchase but they will see it activated and you should not have any issues.