04-25-2013 10:50 PM
61 123
tools
    Has AT&T, Sprint or any other company even mentioned a 32GB or larger yet?
    AT&T has stated 32GB would be $249, at on their pre-order page down at the bottom it mentions 32GB coming soon. I am waiting for it on AT&T, and my guess is it will arrive sometime in May. Considering Samsung is doing a 50 country launch that includes who knows how many carriers they are likely focused on getting the first 10 Million out the door at 16GB. The other company of course does just a few countries at a time so they can build all their capacities to cover their orders.
    04-19-2013 01:25 PM
    ATT even quoted a price of $249 for the 32GB!
    Where the !@#$% is it ATT? Waiting here!!
    Raptor007 likes this.
    04-19-2013 01:27 PM
    Oh!!! Whew. Thank you! I can't believe I was wrong. Please give me a moment to clean the egg off my face.
    At least you're batting a thousand for unfunny remarks.
    04-19-2013 02:54 PM
    At least you're batting a thousand for unfunny remarks.
    Oh I wasn't being funny. I was being gracious that we have someone here that can state the obvious for us who are vision impaired. At least you're batting 1.000 for contributing nothing to the thread or conversation. You might want to check and see if anyone "liked" a comment before you try to make it sound like the comment wasn't helpful/funny/insightful/etc. But please, help me understand more about the mysteries of the universe.
    04-19-2013 03:04 PM
    My upgrade is in Nov (24th month) the only reason that i'm chomping at the bit per se is that I will be getting it as a prize and my Rezound is getting a little tempermental as I need a better rom on it. In light of this it still sucks that verizon has to make everyone wait because of who knows what the real reason is. If it's cause of a special dialer then They know it's going to take longer and they should be able to recieve the device a tad earlier to get the dialer correct. I think they do it just to sell as many other phones as possible before it comes out. To of course get rid of stock. I think most users are not i need the newest phone.. I could be wrong though

Rion: Go Card's!
    rion_j likes this.
    04-19-2013 03:09 PM
    I'm also holding out for the 32GB unit which doesn't appear to be available yet (with any carrier).

...and trying to remain unfunny^^
    LegalAmerican likes this.
    04-19-2013 04:10 PM
    Oh I wasn't being funny. I was being gracious that we have someone here that can state the obvious for us who are vision impaired. At least you're batting 1.000 for contributing nothing to the thread or conversation. You might want to check and see if anyone "liked" a comment before you try to make it sound like the comment wasn't helpful/funny/insightful/etc.
    Best part is, their logo will be etched into the screen. Front and center. And whenever you talk on it, it applies a temporary tattoo of their logo to your face.
    Oh!!! Whew. Thank you! I can't believe I was wrong. Please give me a moment to clean the egg off my face.
    Tell me about it......

But please, help me understand more about the mysteries of the universe.
    3/3
    04-19-2013 04:23 PM
    Tell me about it......

3/3
    I appreciate your vast interest in me but I don't think the other readers have as much interest in me as you do. Let's go ahead and get back to talking about Verizon's Galaxy S4 shall we?

For those who are mentioning it, Verizon wont have the 64GB version because AT&T has sole rights to it. And "Lostmyphone" be VERY cautious. Cause if someone doesn't think you're funny, they will tell you so that you don't get a big head, and then they'll suddenly have a strange need to follow you around and critiquing your every word.
    04-19-2013 04:29 PM
    My upgrade is in Nov (24th month) the only reason that i'm chomping at the bit per se is that I will be getting it as a prize and my Rezound is getting a little tempermental as I need a better rom on it. In light of this it still sucks that verizon has to make everyone wait because of who knows what the real reason is. If it's cause of a special dialer then They know it's going to take longer and they should be able to recieve the device a tad earlier to get the dialer correct. I think they do it just to sell as many other phones as possible before it comes out. To of course get rid of stock. I think most users are not i need the newest phone.. I could be wrong though

Rion: Go Card's!
    right on bro, go cards! Hopefully they'll have a better year than last. Really liking the new coach, Arians. Dude is a winner! So, is Verizon going to replace your Rezound w/ a new device before your upgrade date due to the issues your having w/ the phone?
    04-19-2013 04:51 PM

For those who are mentioning it, Verizon wont have the 64GB version because AT&T has sole rights to it. .
    Why does ATT have sole rights to 64GB version?
    04-19-2013 04:52 PM
    I'm not sure. But this is where I read it: AT&T apparently has an 'exclusive' on 64GB HTC One | Android Central

I think it's ridiculous that anyone would sign an exclusive deal with a carrier at this point.
    04-19-2013 05:10 PM
    I'm not sure. But this is where I read it: AT&T apparently has an 'exclusive' on 64GB HTC One | Android Central

I think it's ridiculous that anyone would sign an exclusive deal with a carrier at this point.
    This is for the HTC One and not the S4.
    LegalAmerican likes this.
    04-19-2013 06:07 PM
    04-19-2013 07:25 PM
    Woo hoo!!!!!!!
    04-19-2013 07:49 PM
    04-19-2013 08:14 PM
    AT&T has exclusive to the HTC One 64GB, there has been no word on a US GS4 64GB version only 16GB & 32GB GS4's so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Sign up page only to get emails (if at all) about 2 weeks after the phone launches so really you are just giving Verizon your email address for them to spam you at a later date.
    04-19-2013 10:49 PM
    Negative as the issues I'm having are self inflicted lol one I could fix if I just flashed a different ROM... And yes I think he will help us and Fitz get a ring I hope
    04-19-2013 10:50 PM
    When Verizon finally released the Galaxy S3 last year was the 32GB available at the same time as the 16GB?
    04-19-2013 10:54 PM
    I wouldnt mind the color Titanium
    04-19-2013 11:40 PM
    When Verizon finally released the Galaxy S3 last year was the 32GB available at the same time as the 16GB?
    Yes, if I remember correctly.....but I had to order it online - none of the stores close had a 32gb. I started with a 16gb but for the extra $50 to double the space was a no brainer for me.
    04-20-2013 10:42 AM
    No reason to sign up for details through them - by the time you get their email, you'll already have the info from here. And probbably more!
    04-20-2013 10:43 AM

Sign up page only to get emails (if at all) about 2 weeks after the phone launches so really you are just giving Verizon your email address for them to spam you at a later date.
    Yep, spot on!!
    04-20-2013 10:44 AM
    This is for the HTC One and not the S4.
    Ahh! You are correct. I'd been in the One forums and was still thinking about that device. Thanks for the correction!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1
    04-20-2013 10:53 AM
    Ahh! You are correct. I'd been in the One forums and was still thinking about that device. Thanks for the correction!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1
    LOL.....When I was reading that I was like.....wtf.....A Suck & Suck strikes again!
    04-20-2013 10:55 AM
    No reason to sign up for details through them - by the time you get their email, you'll already have the info from here. And probbably more!
    Agreed. My post was intended to be more of an FYI. Verizon is making progress. Baby steps, but we are getting there.
    ibcop likes this.
    04-20-2013 10:56 AM
61 123