Verizon finally confirms S4 via Twitter - (May release)

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
no kidding rion! you have NO idea how excited i was to see that the S4 didn't get invited to the "branding party."

and if you really dont want any branding on your S4 from Verizon, you just replace the back cover w/ a new one. like the s view cover case. that case looks sweet btw! :)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Has AT&T, Sprint or any other company even mentioned a 32GB or larger yet?

AT&T has stated 32GB would be $249, at on their pre-order page down at the bottom it mentions 32GB coming soon. I am waiting for it on AT&T, and my guess is it will arrive sometime in May. Considering Samsung is doing a 50 country launch that includes who knows how many carriers they are likely focused on getting the first 10 Million out the door at 16GB. The other company of course does just a few countries at a time so they can build all their capacities to cover their orders.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
At least you're batting a thousand for unfunny remarks.

Oh I wasn't being funny. I was being gracious that we have someone here that can state the obvious for us who are vision impaired. At least you're batting 1.000 for contributing nothing to the thread or conversation. You might want to check and see if anyone "liked" a comment before you try to make it sound like the comment wasn't helpful/funny/insightful/etc. But please, help me understand more about the mysteries of the universe.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
My upgrade is in Nov (24th month) the only reason that i'm chomping at the bit per se is that I will be getting it as a prize and my Rezound is getting a little tempermental as I need a better rom on it. In light of this it still sucks that verizon has to make everyone wait because of who knows what the real reason is. If it's cause of a special dialer then They know it's going to take longer and they should be able to recieve the device a tad earlier to get the dialer correct. I think they do it just to sell as many other phones as possible before it comes out. To of course get rid of stock. I think most users are not i need the newest phone.. I could be wrong though

Rion: Go Card's!

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh I wasn't being funny. I was being gracious that we have someone here that can state the obvious for us who are vision impaired. At least you're batting 1.000 for contributing nothing to the thread or conversation. You might want to check and see if anyone "liked" a comment before you try to make it sound like the comment wasn't helpful/funny/insightful/etc.

Best part is, their logo will be etched into the screen. Front and center. And whenever you talk on it, it applies a temporary tattoo of their logo to your face.

Oh!!! Whew. Thank you! I can't believe I was wrong. Please give me a moment to clean the egg off my face.

Tell me about it......

But please, help me understand more about the mysteries of the universe.

3/3

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Tell me about it......

3/3

I appreciate your vast interest in me but I don't think the other readers have as much interest in me as you do. Let's go ahead and get back to talking about Verizon's Galaxy S4 shall we?

For those who are mentioning it, Verizon wont have the 64GB version because AT&T has sole rights to it. And "Lostmyphone" be VERY cautious. Cause if someone doesn't think you're funny, they will tell you so that you don't get a big head, and then they'll suddenly have a strange need to follow you around and critiquing your every word.

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
My upgrade is in Nov (24th month) the only reason that i'm chomping at the bit per se is that I will be getting it as a prize and my Rezound is getting a little tempermental as I need a better rom on it. In light of this it still sucks that verizon has to make everyone wait because of who knows what the real reason is. If it's cause of a special dialer then They know it's going to take longer and they should be able to recieve the device a tad earlier to get the dialer correct. I think they do it just to sell as many other phones as possible before it comes out. To of course get rid of stock. I think most users are not i need the newest phone.. I could be wrong though

Rion: Go Card's!

right on bro, go cards! Hopefully they'll have a better year than last. Really liking the new coach, Arians. Dude is a winner! So, is Verizon going to replace your Rezound w/ a new device before your upgrade date due to the issues your having w/ the phone?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Why does ATT have sole rights to 64GB version?

AT&T has exclusive to the HTC One 64GB, there has been no word on a US GS4 64GB version only 16GB & 32GB GS4's so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Sign up page only to get emails (if at all) about 2 weeks after the phone launches so really you are just giving Verizon your email address for them to spam you at a later date.