Verizon Pre-Orders Available Now @ $199 (16GB) after $50 mail-in rebate

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Only option you have is switching carriers or waiting.
An I think the rebate is only for subsidized phones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You know i thought about moving to Tmobile to get the S4 but i just left sprint (awful coverage in my area) but i can wait for Verizon to release the S4 even though I'm still within my 14 days with Verizon. I know for a fact that Verizon has great coverage in my area so why risk it. Sure i want the S4 like yesterday but still. The thought did cross my impatient mind though lol. I had to buy a cheap verizon cell phone off of Craigslist to hold me over until the S4 is released. At least I was able to get it at the discounted price through the Verizon website pre order

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Finally got mine pre-ordered. I'm getting the white one. Now I just sit here and read all of these threads in total jealousy waiting, waiting, waiting...... And to think, I was one of the very first to get my HTC Sensation bc a local Walmart sold it early (go me!) and now I'm the last. Boo hoo!!! Let's all hope Verizon ships them earlier than the 30th! :)

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
So from people with past experience preordering from VZW, is there any chance this shows up earlier than the 30th? Was that just a "latest possible date"?

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I got my iPhone 5 three days early last year after pre-order. Probably was a mistake but none the less I hope the gs4 arrives early as well. Only time will tell.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I think I remember receiving my Droid DNA a day early, but typically it seems to arrive right around when stores begin selling them as well. I'm betting they'll start shipping preorders May 28th for a timely arrival on the 30th.

iToddh

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
I got my iPhone 5 three days early last year after pre-order. Probably was a mistake but none the less I hope the gs4 arrives early as well. Only time will tell.

That was pretty typical for other popular releases too on VZW. Only time will tell... I have my fingers crossed

ShaggyM8

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I got my preorder iPhone 4s 4 business days before the store release. I'm hoping VZW ships it sooner tho since it says "Ships by May 30". goodbye iphone, hello samsung!!!!!

If anybody gets their Verizon Galaxy S4, let everyone know on this thread!! Thanks!

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
When you think about it Verizon needs to build up quite a stock to do a nationwide release. I think that when they say "available by" they feel sure that they will have stock by then. This also means they possibly could announce earlier but that is more wishful thinking than even rumor at this point. I think that I will wait it out for the 32GB model. This also gives me time to monitor bugs or gripes with the phone.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
When you think about it Verizon needs to build up quite a stock to do a nationwide release. I think that when they say "available by" they feel sure that they will have stock by then. This also means they possibly could announce earlier but that is more wishful thinking than even rumor at this point. I think that I will wait it out for the 32GB model. This also gives me time to monitor bugs or gripes with the phone.

That's assuming they release a 32gb model....

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I was in Sams Club in NH last Saturday and I walked by the mobile phone area to take a quick peak at the HTC One (even though I'm on VZW I wanted to see one in person). The mobile phone rep walks over and asked if I was with AT&T and I said no I'm with Verizon. He said the reason I asked it that we (meaning Sams) had the S4 for AT&T in stock. He then went on to say they would have the VZW S4 in stock on May 24th. I said all the rumors I heard was May 30th and he replied saying that his morning sales meeting stated 5/24....

Take it with a grain of salt but maybe we only have to way until the 24th (fingers crossed)

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I was in Sams Club in NH last Saturday and I walked by the mobile phone area to take a quick peak at the HTC One (even though I'm on VZW I wanted to see one in person). The mobile phone rep walks over and asked if I was with AT&T and I said no I'm with Verizon. He said the reason I asked it that we (meaning Sams) had the S4 for AT&T in stock. He then went on to say they would have the VZW S4 in stock on May 24th. I said all the rumors I heard was May 30th and he replied saying that his morning sales meeting stated 5/24....

Take it with a grain of salt but maybe we only have to way until the 24th (fingers crossed)

Man i hope thats true....i have my fingers, toes, & elbows crossed lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

While I am leaving Verizon I do feel for my fellow VZW brothers and sisters. However I feel it will be a long wait and a very cold day before the 32GB shows up. So far only 1 carrier has even mentioned it and that's AT&T. Its the only hope I have for one and if they FAIL me then I will have to wait a bit longer to see what comes along.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

Yes I hope as well.