Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
What you talkiin bout Willis? I was ready to order another $35. screen protector for my new 32GB S4.
You know that email was 100% fake, thousands of emails to Verizon and this is the only guy in the world that got a response. :(

Yeah, that Sucka fool got me. Still debating my options. A coworker has the S4 (white) and I'm damn jealous. I'm going to hold out a bit longer and see what develops.

Posted via Android Central App

Black Ducati 1

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Makes it difficult as it seems you are the only one to receive a response after many others sent an email forward.

I understand ? I too want to see something additional on this.

I can't explain the content / format of the response I got.

I can't explain why other people aren't getting responses too.

That said I am giving myself an informal deadline of 4th of July weekend. I want to see further evidence or I?ll start looking at other things.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I would think Tami would have a Corporate signature under where she typed in Tami. Most all Corporate organizations have these which gives warning about contents etc that are properties of the corporation etc. I worked for a communications company several years back and I know we had that and we did business with others that all had it. I have an email from a person at at&t and it has this sort of signature attached.
Below Copied and pasted:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of AT & T, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipient(s) or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at [XXX-878-XX01] and delete this message immediately from your computer. Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited."

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I brought these points up too. The email does not seem to be worded from a seasoned VP, signature seems odd, and zero news from reputable sites or Verizon.

If we were to make a forecast based on the current data, it seems the forecast for a Verizon S4 32gb is No.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
So the update goes to Germany first so it's gonna be a long wait for Verizon to push it.

not if you have rooted your phone.. I bet XDA has a few german devs on the S4 they will have it stripped i bet in a forenight

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
not if you have rooted your phone.. I bet XDA has a few german devs on the S4 they will have it stripped i bet in a forenight

Yeah....what had happened was......I'm still holding out for the 32gb. My hope is fading but I still have the willpower. Lol

peterouviere

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok, here is my update. I just called Verizon Customer Service to ask how to switch my number to ATT and the gentleman told me how and the time it took and proceeded to ask me why. I explained that I was not happy about the S4 32GB not being available and that you are not going to carry it and he tells me quote" let me check on that for you, one moment." He then comes back and says" I can tell you that we are going to be carrying the S4 32GB in both black and white and it is on our release schedule for next month." I asked for a exact date and he said there was only mention of July release.
Try calling for yourselves, but I am still hoping with what I was told today.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Ok, here is my update. I just called Verizon Customer Service to ask how to switch my number to ATT and the gentleman told me how and the time it took and proceeded to ask me why. I explained that I was not happy about the S4 32GB not being available and that you are not going to carry it and he tells me quote" let me check on that for you, one moment." He then comes back and says" I can tell you that we are going to be carrying the S4 32GB in both black and white and it is on our release schedule for next month." I asked for a exact date and he said there was only mention of July release.
Try calling for yourselves, but I am still hoping with what I was told today.

Thanks for sharing what you were told but Verizon needs to throw a bone. I think today marks the end of the 14 day window? Or tomorrow does. Either way, release some info!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad