Hold Out for 32GB or 64GB Galaxy S4 on Verizon? Any Sign of 32GB Verizon??

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Guess I've just been spoiled all these years being able to stroll into the Apple store and wheel out every time with 64Ger's
How hard could it possible be to pop out a few 32GBer's

I even asked the question on Verizon's FB page. I asked "Where are the 32gb S4's?". I get a response of "In a galaxy far, far, away. Check.....for more info". So I replied with "They aren't so far away with AT&T". Yeah, I didn't hear back from them. Haha.

Wilbur

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I even asked the question on Verizon's FB page. I asked "Where are the 32gb S4's?". I get a response of "In a galaxy far, far, away. Check.....for more info". So I replied with "They aren't so far away with AT&T". Yeah, I didn't hear back from them. Haha.

Ha! Great reply re: AT&T 32Gb. Keep the pressure on Verizon. The Squeaky Wheel Gets the Oil concept.

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just posted this on Verizon Wireless' Facebook page...may be each of you should too???

Still waiting for a 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4.....I just can't see buying a 16GB version and having only ~8GB on which to store apps, games, Google Music etc....And NO, you can not put those things on a micro SD card presently.....Will we see a 32GB S4 in the US anytime soon VZW?????

Wilbur

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Just posted this on Verizon Wireless' Facebook page...may be each of you should too???

Still waiting for a 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4.....I just can't see buying a 16GB version and having only ~8GB on which to store apps, games, Google Music etc....And NO, you can not put those things on a micro SD card presently.....Will we see a 32GB S4 in the US anytime soon VZW?????

I don't do Facebook ...or AOL.

pyrguy

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Got my S4 yesterday. The rep said they could order the 32GB for delivery next week. Didn't take him up on the offer as I don't use that many apps. I'm an old guy and am not a gamer. I also keep my music on another device. The 16GB should work for me.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Got my S4 yesterday. The rep said they could order the 32GB for delivery next week. Didn't take him up on the offer as I don't use that many apps. I'm an old guy and am not a gamer. I also keep my music on another device. The 16GB should work for me.

I'll take one........:D

seilosx

May 18, 2011
Visit site

Anyone confirm? I'd love to jump on that any second!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I figured YOU would call for sure @ibcop??

If I don't see and/or read anything within the next few days, I will do that. I'm actually thinking more and more about switching to AT&T (A Suck & Suck as I call them) if I can save money. Not sure if they still do roll over minutes though. I just need to stop by the corp store and see what they can do.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I can not find a CSR to tell me a 32gb is coming, or can offer one for next week delivery . Just hoping if one was planned, they do not kill it for the near worthless app 2 sd update that only moves the apk file and not the problem in the first place- the data files.

Unless you mainly play or use only smaller and older games & social apps, this update will not help much at all. The data files are the problem and stay in the internal storage.

CSRs keep saying no information on other models, but apps can be put on the 16gb model sd card, so should be fine. Kind of Invasion of the Body Snatchers creepy.

Assuming they take the update, they will be correct, yet still misleading customers due to the weighted ineffectiveness of just moving the APK files.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
If I don't see and/or read anything within the next few days, I will do that. I'm actually thinking more and more about switching to AT&T (A Suck & Suck as I call them) if I can save money. Not sure if they still do roll over minutes though. I just need to stop by the corp store and see what they can do.

Don't give in...............feel the burn............like you told me long ago. :) I'm still hoping for the 32GB Verizon model.

I can always sell the 16 to supplement the new purchase.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I think some people might be confused (forum, CSR or both). No sku exists for a 32gb model, so no way for a CSR to tell you they can "order one for next week". Also, they all use the same point of sale bulletin system. If one sees info for a 32gb, they all can since same screens of information. Go to a corporate store and see for yourself on their terminal (not a franchise). Nothing exits to date. Added: This assumes you are acquainted with the person at the store and they let you. They call them ironically, "device forums". ZERO info on a 32gb S4. Likely because they have zero plans to carry one.

Maybe they are confusing the HTC One 32gb? They (CSR) are easy to confuse. This is just a job to them and most are not geeks or even care that much.

Last edited:

seilosx

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I think some people might be confused (forum, CSR or both). No sku exists for a 32gb model, so no way for a CSR to tell you they can "order one for next week". Also, they all use the same point of sale bulletin system. If one sees info for a 32gb, they all can since same screens of information. Go to a corporate store and see for yourself on their terminal (not a franchise). Nothing exits to date. Added: This assumes you are acquainted with the person at the store and they let you. They call them ironically, "device forums". ZERO info on a 32gb S4. Likely because they have zero plans to carry one.

Maybe they are confusing the HTC One 32gb? They (CSR) are easy to confuse. This is just a job to them and most are not geeks or even care that much.

I think you might be right.... I called verizon wireless customer service this morning and after waiting and waiting and having to navigate the usual smoke screen from the rep that 16gb is enough blah blah... He eventually admitted there was nothing on his screen for the foreseeable future....

The rep did offer to "take down my info" if anything comes up he's supposed to let me know. So back to square one for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

Wilbur

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I think you might be right.... I called verizon wireless customer service this morning and after waiting and waiting and having to navigate the usual smoke screen from the rep that 16gb is enough blah blah... He eventually admitted there was nothing on his screen for the foreseeable future....

The rep did offer to "take down my info" if anything comes up he's supposed to let me know. So back to square one for me.

The key thing is how far can they see "for the foreseeable future?" Two days ... a week ... a month? Or do they have marching orders NOT to say anything about a possible 32Gb model? I don't trust sales people. They want to sell what's in stock right now so they can order more later. There's only so much space in the stock room ...ha!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85