First Thread!

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Yay, I was the first to make a new thread here! Are you guys buying your GS4 from the VZW store or a 2nd party vendor? I still haven't decided what's best since my upgrade isn't until next week and I'm not sure whether I'm better off pre-ordering it or getting it on launch date at either the VZW store or radioshack/best buy.

dynamiks

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I preordered mine last friday on Verizon's website. I really hope they start shipping before May 30th though. I am disappointed we have to wait so long when everyone else already has it available.

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I've got my white s4 on pre-order through Verizon. I'm switching over from T-mobile - the T-mobile coverage at my home is horrible and I'm tired of relying on wi-fi calling 100% of the time, so after 8 years, I'm switching!

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Waiting for them to announce if the 32 gb is coming. My S3 is running out of memory so there is no way I'm buying a 16gb S4! If worse comes to worst I'll jump ship to AT&T.

sent from CletuS the almighty S3

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
If and when the 32gb version gets to VZW I will order from the VZW web site unless I have nothing better to do than drive 70 miles to the corporate store and then have to wait till I drive 70 miles home to play with it. That will probably be a while though even if VZW gets the 32gb.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I've got my white s4 on pre-order through Verizon. I'm switching over from T-mobile - the T-mobile coverage at my home is horrible and I'm tired of relying on wi-fi calling 100% of the time, so after 8 years, I'm switching!

While Verizon takes longer, their service is unparalleled. You'll be much happier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol