perhaps good news for vzw gs4 preorders?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
If AT&T only had a signal here, I'd be playing with my new 32GB last week. I'm stuck waiting on Verizon. :(

Me too... Damn you Verizon :mad:

I'm not above switching carriers! ;)

I'm not above switching carriers either but I was with AT&T and they were crazy expensive. And i just left sprint to come to Verizon. Sprint coverage is awful in my area and getting worse all the time. So I'm stuck waiting :(

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm not above switching carriers either but I was with AT&T and they were crazy expensive. And i just left sprint to come to Verizon. Sprint coverage is awful in my area and getting worse all the time. So I'm stuck waiting :(

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

I always thought Verizon was the most expensive out of the big three.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
You gotta do what ya gotta do. I've done it 4 times to get the phone I want. I don't have time to wait on these carriers.. . . Nor their updates.

Via Android Central App (HTC ONE)

If I could get the discount at AT&T that my employer has with Verizon, I'd be gone - IF Verizon forgoes the 32gb.

nsanders

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Crossing my fingers for an early release. My husband pre-ordered one, and I need to be able to train him on it before I have surgery on the 31st.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just spoke with a Verizon customer service rep at the 800 number and she said they would be shipping on the 21st :D
I will only believe it when either the preorder status page changes to reflect a new date or I get a tracking number saying the phone has shipped. :)

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I never understood what's so difficult about offering more space. It can't be that hard.

Via Android Central App (HTC ONE)

I think they decide what phone spec is to be dominant (16GB) and put most of their production into it. They probably only have one line making the 32GB and have to stop it to change carrier bloat settings and logos.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine has been changed too. I just hope it arrives on that date and not ships on that date like it says.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol