Any Verizon in store dates yet?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
will the 32GB be available on the first day? Guess I should ask you if I'm going to hit the Lottery this week?

The 32GB remains to be seen. I think we will know something firm come the 22nd.

As far as the lottery - if you do, you know how to contact me. :D

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Now, I'm waiting for Verizon just to release the Galaxy S4, waiting on at least the 32GB model, waiting on the new "Rugged S4" version, I might be dead before I get the S4 in my hands. :(
Think I'll hold off on the rugged version as I can not wait too much longer. :)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Now, I'm waiting for Verizon just to release the Galaxy S4, waiting on at least the 32GB model, waiting on the new "Rugged S4" version, I might be dead before I get the S4 in my hands. :(
Think I'll hold off on the rugged version as I can not wait too much longer. :)

Hmmmm....first I've heard of this "rugged" version. I'll be content with 32gb. Bring it.

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
ibcop, you get rid of your Note 2?
I'm using the Note 2 now and while it's a fantastic phone, It's pretty hard to work one handed.
I just hope after I get the S4 that I won't miss my Note 2. :(
I too have the Note 2, but I'm holding on to it for about a week after I get the S4. I played with one at Best buy and even at 5" it felt tiny. I may end up keeping the Note 2 and putting the S4 on Ebay.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I too have the Note 2, but I'm holding on to it for about a week after I get the S4. I played with one at Best buy and even at 5" it felt tiny. I may end up keeping the Note 2 and putting the S4 on Ebay.

It felt the same way for me when I switched back to the S3. After a few days, it will be normal. I am going to look at the Note 3 as well.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I've read that the note 3 will be like 6.3 inches. That's damn huge lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

s44

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I've read that the note 3 will be like 6.3 inches.
No, that was a rumor that turned out to be about the Galaxy Mega.

I believe the Note 3 will be 5.99" with smaller bezels so the device itself is same/smaller than the Note 2. Similar to how the S4 screen is bigger but the body is smaller.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
No, that was a rumor that turned out to be about the Galaxy Mega.

I believe the Note 3 will be 5.99" with smaller bezels so the device itself is same/smaller than the Note 2. Similar to how the S4 screen is bigger but the body is smaller.

Oh ok good to know lol...on another note my S4 Otterbox case came in and its really nice. It feels slimmer than their other defender cases. All it needs now is my phone lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums