IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

GS4Bob

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
There have been reports of no 32gb GS4 from Verizon....google to find them.

Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Goes on Sale at AT&T
"Other carriers are not yet offering the Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB model. Verizon stated that it will not carry the 32GB Galaxy S4 model. T-Mobile and Sprint are silent on the matter, which leaves some hope. U.S. Cellular isn?t ruling it out, but has yet to confirm that it will offer a 32GB Galaxy S4."

So, IF on May 30th there is no 32gb GS4......
What will you do?

I understand many are "waiting" "hoping" for a 32gb version, since they believe it will be more "useful" in the long run.
I myself can and will be fine with the 16gb model as I won't have any large games, apps, etc. Music, photos on my 64gb micro SD card is fine.

What about YOU?

Well after much thought, I decided to go with the ATT 32gb model. Added the Samsung Tablet 2 - 10.1 and along with the S4, I am done!
Good luck with Verizon folks.

Last edited:

mdlissner

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Well after much thought, I decided to go with the ATT 32gb model. Added the Samsung Tablet 10 and along with the S4, I am done!
Good luck with Verizon folks.
May 29 is my VZW upgrade eligibility date. If Verizon does not have a 32GB Galaxy S4 or the HTC One I am jumping ship back to AT&T to get the HTC One. I already have a bunch of lines on AT&T and my overall bill would go down. Makes even more sense if AT&T still has the $100 off with trade in. Could do my old Droid X and then sell my iPhone 4S on Gazelle for $150+.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure the 32gb s3 didn't sell well because they didn't promote it.

I have never sold a single one.

I never saw it in Walmart

Never saw it on display

They set it up to fail

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Not really, they always put the lowest storage model on display because for display you don't need all the extra storage. Unless the phone only has one storage option go look it will always be the smallest version. They don't put 32/64gb iphones as display models.

ekc168

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
This is just an observation. I was on the Verizon site looking at their current smartphone offerings and noticed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is the only phone where they listed how much storage (16GB) it came with. It may mean nothing or it could imply they plan to add another offering with greater than 16GB storage.

I had the same thought. I think they will come out with the 32GB version but it won't happen anytime soon. AT&T didn't release the 32GB until three weeks after the 16GB came out. I figure Verizon would wait AT LEAST that long too, probably longer. My guess is the 32GB on VZ won't be announced/released until at least June 20!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I had the same thought. I think they will come out with the 32GB version but it won't happen anytime soon. AT&T didn't release the 32GB until three weeks after the 16GB came out. I figure Verizon would wait AT LEAST that long too, probably longer. My guess is the 32GB on VZ won't be announced/released until at least June 20!

As long as they get it - I will wait. :D

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
As much as I want this phone, I will only purchase it if they come out with a 32GB version, if not, I may pass. If they do even offer it, we won't hear anything until after the return period of the 16GB has passed for all those who chose to purchase the 16GB within the first few days of release so they can't be returned. This could also be the reason for the rebate. Do not cut the UPC code for the rebate until after the window of opportunity for returns has passed.

KSevek

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I got mine today, there is not a big difference between this one and my S3. Except the S3 is on Sprint with crappie service and the S4 is on Verizon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
SD cards are slow and unreliable. You have to root to install an app on them. Google wants nothing to do with sd cards...that should tell you something.
I would hope Verizon comes out with a 32 GB version but they would prefer you use as much data as possible.

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the 16GB S4 for my wife. Really was hoping to see the 32GB available for purchase this morning but no dice. I can't wait any longer... if I do I might get an HTC Thunderbolt thrown at me :)

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
And you thought they were right? :D

Just called 7 different Verizon stores and they only have the 16GB for sale.
One Verizon counter monkey said, just add a 16GB SD card and it's the same as a 32GB model.
S H I T, I'm going to have get me one of those special 16GB SD Cards. :D

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Just called 7 different Verizon stores and they only have the 16GB for sale.
One Verizon counter monkey said, just add a 16GB SD card and it's the same as a 32GB model.
S H I T, I'm going to have get me one of those special 16GB SD Cards. :D

Damn....you said counter monkey.......hahahaha!

Even4steven

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I have the 32GB SG3, and honestly- it does matter. While I still have 10GB free, it also means I have never had to juggle or hassle with apps or anything else.