IF Verizon has no 32gb S4, what will you do?

GS4Bob

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
There have been reports of no 32gb GS4 from Verizon....google to find them.

Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB Goes on Sale at AT&T
"Other carriers are not yet offering the Samsung Galaxy S4 32GB model. Verizon stated that it will not carry the 32GB Galaxy S4 model. T-Mobile and Sprint are silent on the matter, which leaves some hope. U.S. Cellular isn?t ruling it out, but has yet to confirm that it will offer a 32GB Galaxy S4."

So, IF on May 30th there is no 32gb GS4......
What will you do?

I understand many are "waiting" "hoping" for a 32gb version, since they believe it will be more "useful" in the long run.
I myself can and will be fine with the 16gb model as I won't have any large games, apps, etc. Music, photos on my 64gb micro SD card is fine.

What about YOU?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Until something official comes from Verizon, I take these "reports" as rumors. If Verizon doesn't release a 32gb, that's poor of them. They claim the 32gb S3 didn't sell well - I call bs. I will continue to hope for a 32gb until Verizon puts it on their web page or releases a statement stating their declination.

I can live with a 16gb as I too have a 64gb card....or maybe I switch carriers. I usually buy full price anyway as I don't want to be tied to a contract.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Wait for the Samsung Tab 8 32gb wifi only get a VZW dumb phone and data modem in 4g LTE. I could also just keep the S3 32 gb which I may do.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Jeepers. That is the SAME regurgitated article that Gottamobile keeps peddling without ANY proof for a few weeks. They will not say who their source is other than Verizon, and what the "source" said was speculation and some BS as well. Two VZW corporate reps have said they have no clue if they will or will not carry it. 50/50 it seems, until Verizon says something publicly.

I will just stick with my S3 if no 32GB. I bought a Nook HD+ since now has Google Play and flashed it to side load Adobe Flash and some other non market apps. Best $200 purchase I have made :) If no S4 32GB, this will be my new toy instead :)

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm still keeping my 16GB S4 when it comes :D. Besides i doubt the 32GB would be in before the 14 days are up

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
If there is no 32GB or 64GB version from VZW I will pass on this phone and wait to see if they make a Note III I think.

akronevan2

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
If there is no 32GB or 64GB version from VZW I will pass on this phone and wait to see if they make a Note III I think.
I'm going to do the same thing. I'm already disappointed with Verizon's policies, but I think IF they decide not to carry it, it would be a poor decision.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Until something official comes from Verizon, I take these "reports" as rumors. If Verizon doesn't release a 32gb, that's poor of them. They claim the 32gb S3 didn't sell well - I call bs. I will continue to hope for a 32gb until Verizon puts it on their web page or releases a statement stating their declination.

I can live with a 16gb as I too have a 64gb card....or maybe I switch carriers. I usually buy full price anyway as I don't want to be tied to a contract.

I'm sure the 32gb s3 didn't sell well because they didn't promote it.

I have never sold a single one.

I never saw it in Walmart

Never saw it on display

They set it up to fail

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Message sent:

"...Please help ensure that we loyal VZW customers have access to the Samsung Galaxy S4 ** WITH 32GB or 64GB of Memory ** just as AT&T buyers and other end users do.
Because one can not move apps or games etc to the Micro SD Card in the Samsung phones, the SGS3 only being offered with 16GB when Android Software and Verizon 'bloatware' has taken up (permanently) all but ~8GB of that storage,:mad: is unacceptable and will cause customer churn :-$ if not offered in a 32GB or 64GB version.
Thanks for listening.
Respectfully,

XXXX
Customer since you were Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems​

Last edited:

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Message sent:

"...Please help ensure that we loyal VZW customers have access to the Samsung Galaxy S4 ** WITH 32GB or 64GB of Memory ** just as AT&T buyers and other end users do.
Because one can not move apps or games etc to the Micro SD Card in the Samsung phones, the SGS3 only being offered with 16GB when Android Software and Verizon 'bloatware' has taken up (permanently) all but 8GB of that RAM is unacceptable and will cause customer churn if not offered in a 32GB or 64GB version.
Thanks for listening.
Respectfully,

XXXX
Customer since you were Bell Atlantic Mobile Systems​

Actually it's only 2gb of memory, but 16 if storage with around 9 left.

I'd edit that before sending

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Verizon stated that it will not carry the 32GB Galaxy S4 model.

Where and When??? I've never heard this one before... where and when was this statement??? Certainly you would not have heard this from a sales rep... they are liars.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Actually it's only 2gb of memory, but 16 if storage with around 9 left.

I'd edit that before sending

Actually they were correct! it is 2gb RAM or primary memory, 16 gb secondary memory (Storage is memory)

When they refered to the 16gb and 32gb as memory, they were correct. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer