Verizon Rep Tweets May 23rd for S4 (Verizon Confirms tweet)

dynamiks

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
The phone is going to be available in stores on the 23rd, so I am kinda annoyed that I preordered now because I'd rather just pick it up in the store than wait for it to be delivered. I hope they ship out the preorders early so that we actually receive them on the 23rd.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The phone is going to be available in stores on the 23rd, so I am kinda annoyed that I preordered now because I'd rather just pick it up in the store than wait for it to be delivered. I hope they ship out the preorders early so that we actually receive them on the 23rd.

I think pre order people will receive them before the 23rd.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site

I would think that it would ship the same day its available in stores? Does anyone know if other websites like Newegg or Wirefly ship the same day Verizon does? Im worried about pre-ordering from them and not getting a phone from the first batch and having to wait.

wintrmte

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site

You know.. If it's not shipped by the 23rd, cancel the pre-order and go down to the store. They don't charge your credit card until the device ships..

dynamiks

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
You know.. If it's not shipped by the 23rd, cancel the pre-order and go down to the store. They don't charge your credit card until the device ships..

Yea I might just do that. But it would be nice if I didn't have to and they would just ship it a few days early so that it arrives on the 23rd

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

I'm hoping that Verizon will ship before the 23rd so we actually have them the same time as in stores. If not I'll cancel my order and buy it in store. Of course receiving it earlier is always ok with me :thumbup::D

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping that Verizon will ship before the 23rd so we actually have them the same time as in stores. If not I'll cancel my order and buy it in store. Of course receiving it earlier is always ok with me :thumbup::D

A bit excited, are we? :D

wintrmte

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site

I would have to think that they will ship the pre-orders so they arrive the same time as they arrive in the stores. When they launched the S3 I'm almost certain the phones were arriving a couple days earlier than the stores were getting them.

Edit - Yep, found a story on a different site, they shipped the phones ~5 days early before they were in stores. Not sure if it's OK to link to the site. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky again with the S4.

Last edited:

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
We were told that customers who have Preordered the phone prior to today will receive their phone by May 23rd.

Posted via Android Central App

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Still no gawd damned word on the 32gb???? Official word, that is. :D

Not sure if you have read my thread, But there won't be a 32GB version for awhile and IF Verizon decides to change that, it'll be online only. So you may be waiting around awhile.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if you have read my thread, But there won't be a 32GB version for awhile and IF Verizon decides to change that, it'll be online only. So you may be waiting around awhile.

No worries for me - too many threads prior to yours on the 32gb with Verizon. They have some sort of dog and pony show (so I've read somewhere) on the 22nd so maybe they will say something then. I have a 32gb S3 and really in no hurry to upgrade and I'll be damned if I go to a 16gb model.

And where is your information coming from regarding the 32GB? Others have said no 32gb and you say not for a while....show me something in black and white. Color will do too. :D

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I would have to think that they will ship the pre-orders so they arrive the same time as they arrive in the stores. When they launched the S3 I'm almost certain the phones were arriving a couple days earlier than the stores were getting them.

Edit - Yep, found a story on a different site, they shipped the phones ~5 days early before they were in stores. Not sure if it's OK to link to the site. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky again with the S4.

Linking sources is encouraged (I think) but if you can find one that's on AC, use it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2