Verizon Rep Tweets May 23rd for S4 (Verizon Confirms tweet)

Serenity82

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I asked the guy that first stated the new date of 5/23 (@VZWken) about the preorders. This is what he replied: #Verizon customers who preordered before 5/13 will get it on or before 5/23 & be notified by email that it has shipped

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I asked the guy that first stated the new date of 5/23 (@VZWken) about the preorders. This is what he replied: #Verizon customers who preordered before 5/13 will get it on or before 5/23 & be notified by email that it has shipped

Woohoo i preordered the 25th of April! 7 days and a wake up or less depending lol :thumbup::D

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

John Ferguson

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Not to fault the reps so much as Verizon itself. Most major companies have little regard or concern to make sure info is passed down the channels.
I used to "love" having a customer inform me of "something they read" only to find it true.
I wasn't with Verizon but, they're all not too different.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I was at Best Buy the other day and they have a Galaxy area set up in there. The BB employee told me they didn't make a 32gb S3! WTF are they getting training on? I had to physically show him the storage setting on the phone in order for him to believe me. And to top it off, he didn't know a 32gb S4 had been released through AT&T. Good gawd.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
For some, perhaps...but for many (including me) 16GB is fine as long as I have SD support. I couldn't care less about games and rarely install them. If you do, then I sympathize since I don't think a 32GB version will be available for a while, if at all. Still though, I don't think the blanket statement that it's "not worth buying" is true at all.

ditto here.

chris2k5

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe you guys are still shocked and complaining about how clueless carrier and store reps are.
Dating way back to dumb phones, they never knew a thing. You are better off not even asking.

jredecop82

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone's order page look different now?? Mine has a tracking area but it's still blank.

Edit... My cards been charged!! That mean is shipped? From what I remember that's how the iPhone pre order went

Posted via Android Central App

nick99wj

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone's order page look different now?? Mine has a tracking area but it's still blank.

Edit... My cards been charged!! That mean is shipped? From what I remember that's how the iPhone pre order went

My last pre-order went that way, once they shipped, they charged.

No change on my account though....yet. Now I'm going to be frantically refreshing my status page and credit card haha thanks....

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Holy crap amaze-balls seriously!? Man now i have to check mine.

Edit: they haven't charged my card yet :thumbdown::(

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Not another 6 long days and a wake up..................I'm hoping for a 32GB but I ready to cave in and order the 16GB :)

You getting the white or black?

If you have an S3 32gb and value the storage, there IMO is not enough of an improvement to lose 17gb of app storage.

Apps do not load any faster

Apps do not play any faster and the ones that might will probably be too big to be practical to have in the small storage.

The UI is not any faster

Sound quality is basically the same (very good)

The main two things that are better are the display and camera, but the S3 has very good performance in those regards.

Though I would get the S4 as well if a 32gb model, losing the storage is a far greater loss than the gain of the display and camera. Apps and device already work great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674