Verizon's Version of the Galaxy S4 - 32GB??

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I will be getting the Verizon's Version of the Galaxy S4; however, I am a little hesitant if the 32GB version would be right begind the 16GB when it comes out at the end of the month. Anyone know if Verizon will offer the 32GB and approx when?

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
This is the million dollar question that nobody has the answer to.
I'm going to hold off and hope they announce something before the 23rd. If not, I'll have to get the 16GB as I'm done waiting. :(
If Verizon starts selling the 32GB, I can always return or sell the 16GB.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
This is the million dollar question that nobody has the answer to.
I'm going to hold off and hope they announce something before the 23rd. If not, I'll have to get the 16GB as I'm done waiting. :(
If Verizon starts selling the 32GB, I can always return or sell the 16GB.

The million dollar question is right! It will come....I'm waiting! Ha

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking I might cave on this and if no announcement get the 16GB at Costco. Hopefully the 32GB will arrive before the return period ends. I hate to do that but all I am asking for is a date for the 32GB and then I can then wait...maybe.

spyderrc10gt2

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if this is the reason vwz is offering the mail in rebate, so when you cut off your upc to mail in then you can't return the phone to get the 32gb model. Or will they still allow returns with no upc?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I am thinking I might cave on this and if no announcement get the 16GB at Costco. Hopefully the 32GB will arrive before the return period ends. I hate to do that but all I am asking for is a date for the 32GB and then I can then wait...maybe.

Even when AT&T launched their 32G version, they only gave a day or two notice before they launched it. If Verizon does launch, my guess is they will do the same thing... only a day or two, and the stores will already have the models in the stores before they announce it.

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
And if released, I bet they wait past the return period of the 16GB for all pre-orders and 1st day purchases so they can't be exchanged.

Raiden333

May 2, 2013
Visit site
To quote my post from the other thread:

So I just got a call from Verizon Coprorate in response to the email I sent them about all these mixed messages we're hearing about 32gb versions... Bad news. The nice gal on the phone told me that the only way they'll be carrying the 32gb version is if they get slammed with requests for it, and even then it won't be for another month or two at the bare minimum. And it sounded like the "month or two" was if we were all gathered outside Verizon HQ with torches and pitchforks.