Preorder updates..

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Congrats. Now for mine lol fingers crossed.

Thanks i hope you get your tracking number soon too. I wonder the people who preordered the 25th how does verizon determine who gets it Tuesday or Wednesday. They must have had a whole bunch of preorders

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums lmao you guys are cracking me up...I also got tracking # says by the 21 so I'm with half of u guys..I live in new York an its coming from PA..patients ...although the suspense is killing me also..

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums lmao you guys are cracking me up...I also got tracking # says by the 21 so I'm with half of u guys..I live in new York an its coming from PA..patients ...although the suspense is killing me also..

Lol. I have no patience when it comes to New Phone Day! It's like a holiday for me lol.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Finally got my tracking number with future delivery requested for 5/22 :) What is the deal with this future delivery?
Mine shows picked up in Tenn. at 3:00PM today. :)

Now I can wear out the Fed Ex tracking site and give the Verizon status check a break. :D

Serenity82

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Future delivery for me for Tuesday. Wish I could drive to the location it is shipping from. Less than 2 hours away. I ordered mine on the 27th. It is indirect signature required. It suggests leaving a signed door tag if no one will be home, but you can only get a door tag by them attempting to deliver it and not being home. Is it possible to leave a note taped to my door? Will they accept this?

Update: Just spoke with Fedex. They said you can leave a personalized note that must say these things for packages to be left: 1) Ask for it to be left. 2) Tracking number 3) Printed Name. 4) Signature. He also said even if it does arrive early it would probably sit in the warehouse until the commitment date. So definitely Tuesday for me.

Last edited:

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
You mean this?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368910522185.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368910522185.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 99

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't have patience either when it comes to things i want. I hate waiting lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums oh don't get me wrong I'm the same way..my wife is looking at me like I'm crazy ...lol she doesn't know its a guy thing ..

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums oh don't get me wrong I'm the same way..my wife is looking at me like I'm crazy ...lol she doesn't know its a guy thing ..

Um not just a guy thing lol.... I'm a girl LMAOOOOOOOO

TheAssailant

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
Get an email today. Tracking says delivery via FedEx 5/21.

I would like to take this time to give praise and thank Lil B, the Based God. #tybg

Sent from my shattered, re-stocked VZW Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums