05-25-2013 09:26 AM
736 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Does anyone know if Fed Ex will continue movement even though its Sunday tomorrow? Because i'd be very surprised that mine not make it by Monday if its already trucking through PA earlier this afternoon. I assume that they do, but wasn't sure.
    05-18-2013 09:52 PM
    Attachment 68605placed my order the 15th
    Odd. Ours are in the same place but I get mine Tuesday. You probably just live further.

My order was placed around the beginning of May.

Sent from my shattered, re-stocked VZW Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    05-18-2013 09:53 PM
    Does anyone know if Fed Ex will continue movement even though its Sunday tomorrow? Because i'd be very surprised that mine not make it by Monday if its already trucking through PA earlier this afternoon. I assume that they do, but wasn't sure.
    No, no movement with FedEx or UPS on Sunday although they will start late Sunday night.
    05-18-2013 09:54 PM
    phone is in Coatesville, PA for me as well. i live 207 miles from there so when the estimated delivery date is 5/22 i'm a little skeptical on the 2day shipping verizon. i hope it's here tuesday, maybe even monday.

god i am so spoiled and impatient right now lol
    05-18-2013 09:55 PM
    No, no movement with FedEx or UPS on Sunday although they will start late Sunday night.
    Ah, darn; thanks!
    05-18-2013 09:56 PM
    phone is in Coatesville, PA for me as well. i live 207 miles from there so when the estimated delivery date is 5/22 i'm a little skeptical on the 2day shipping verizon. i hope it's here tuesday, maybe even monday.

god i am so spoiled and impatient right now lol

But doesn't it make you feel better knowing this whole thread is doing exactly what you are right now, pressing refresh on FedEx all night haha.
    05-18-2013 09:57 PM
    Mine updated about an hour ago to "in transit" as it has left the fedex origin facility in Memphis. So let's say this arrives to the fedex facility Monday. Would we be able to just go pick it up in person or would there be a hold on it to not be delivered until Wed the 22nd?
    05-18-2013 10:01 PM
    Odd. Ours are in the same place but I get mine Tuesday. You probably just live further.

My order was placed around the beginning of May.

Sent from my shattered, re-stocked VZW Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    I live right outside Pittsburgh
    05-18-2013 10:05 PM
    Got my seidio surface case 32gb sd card and screen protectors from Amazon today w00t w00t
    Ship (P/U) date :
    Sat 5/18/2013 2:51 pm

In transit
    Arrived at FedEx location
    MEMPHIS, TN
    Estimated delivery :
    Wed 5/22/2013 4:30 pm

Travel History Help Hide
    Date/Time Activity Location
    - 5/18/2013 - Saturday
    8:57 pm
    Arrived at FedEx location
    MEMPHIS, TN
    8:42 pm
    Left FedEx origin facility
    MEMPHIS, TN
    2:51 pm
    Picked up
    MEMPHIS, TN
    Future delivery requested
    05-18-2013 10:14 PM
    Ship (P/U) date :
    Sat 5/18/2013 12:47 pm

In transit
    COATESVILLE, PA
    Estimated delivery :
    Tues 5/21/2013 4:30 pm
    Customize DeliveryRequest NotificationsObtain Proof of Delivery
    More actions
    Let us tell you when your shipment arrives. Sign up for delivery notifications
    Travel History Help Hide
    Date/Time Activity Location
    - 5/18/2013 - Saturday
    12:59 pm
    Left FedEx origin facility
    COATESVILLE, PA
    12:47 pm
    Picked up
    WEST CHESTER, PA
    Future delivery requested
    05-18-2013 10:57 PM
    Really wonder why Verizon has it where some people get it Tuesday and others Wednesday. Tempted to call FedEx and see if I can just pick it up.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD
    05-19-2013 12:00 AM
    how do you know this? as far as i know, fedex freight still operates on sundays. there will not be any deliveries, but freight drivers will still be driving tomorrow.
    05-19-2013 12:22 AM
    how do you know this? as far as i know, fedex freight still operates on sundays. there will not be any deliveries, but freight drivers will still be driving tomorrow.
    Yes, they do move but normally they are off during the day Sunday then go in late Sunday night to start the movements so they arrive at their respective destinations Monday morning. Kinda like a 11pm to 7am shift.
    05-19-2013 06:47 AM
    Lmao ..hmm seems we are all in the same spot In PA.. Don't think it will move from there until later or tomorrow although sometimes it's not accurate it can say its there but actually reach another spot until later showing its still in PA happen with my Galaxy Nexus ... We all just have to have patients ..lol even though I'm wanting it as fast as all you guys ..Ordered an otter box defender case should be here the same day I get my phone works out perfect ..lmao

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    MBM7881 likes this.
    05-19-2013 07:55 AM
    Lmao ..hmm seems we are all in the same spot In PA.. Don't think it will move from there until later or tomorrow although sometimes it's not accurate it can say its there but actually reach another spot until later showing its still in PA happen with my Galaxy Nexus ... We all just have to have patients ..lol even though I'm wanting it as fast as all you guys ..Ordered an otter box defender case should be here the same day I get my phone works out perfect ..lmao

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    I've had my Otterbox for about 2 weeks now and i also bought an anker battery as a spare. Does anyone have experience with anker batteries?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    05-19-2013 08:56 AM
    I've had my Otterbox for about 2 weeks now and i also bought an anker battery as a spare. Does anyone have experience with anker batteries?

Never heard of an anker battery but then again there are a lot of things I've never heard of. I stick with the name brand stuff myself.
    This is the one I'll be ordering:

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare Battery Charger (2600mAh Battery Included): Cell Phones & Accessories

I would also like to get one of these but I don't know if it's worth the $$

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Smart-Dock-Multimedia/dp/B009QW3TBK/ref=pd_sim_cps_7
    05-19-2013 09:05 AM
    Has everyone gotten shipping info and credit card charge?
    I live in central PA and have not gotten any notification or charge. I ordered 4/27. All my status says is that it will be shipped by 4/23.
    05-19-2013 09:44 AM
    I tried the docking station with my S3 and didn't like how it was somewhat wobbly when inserted. I use DockClock as my bedside clock and prefer it lying on its side so I use one of these.....

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/q...1quqDxE0ZL.jpg

It gets the job done!!
    Where do you get that?

05-19-2013 09:44 AM
    Never heard of an anker battery but then again there are a lot of things I've never heard of. I stick with the name brand stuff myself.
    This is the one I'll be ordering:

Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare Battery Charger (2600mAh Battery Included): Cell Phones & Accessories

I would also like to get one of these but I don't know if it's worth the $$

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Smart-Dock-Multimedia/dp/B009QW3TBK/ref=pd_sim_cps_7
    I tried the docking station with my S3 and didn't like how it was somewhat wobbly when inserted. I use DockClock as my bedside clock and prefer it lying on its side so I use one of these.....

It gets the job done!!
    05-19-2013 10:26 AM
    Where do you get that?

Looks like a business card holder that you could get at Office Depot.

The best cheap smartphone stand that I have found is called the Motorola Flip stand.
    This little plastic stand works with every phone I have had, even with thick cases like the Otterbox defender on.

Here is a link on Amazon:
    Amazon.com: Motorola Universal Flip Stand Mount for Smartphones - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

Let me go check my tracking..............
    05-19-2013 11:27 AM
    When I check my order status through my verizon rather than the other status page it says it has shipped, but the ship date is tomorrow. They're probably just preparing all of the orders for shipment but won't actually release them till tomorrow morning.
    05-19-2013 11:32 AM
    When I check my order status through my verizon rather than the other status page it says it has shipped, but the ship date is tomorrow. They're probably just preparing all of the orders for shipment but won't actually release them till tomorrow morning.
    I guess it depends, mine has already left the origin facility.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    05-19-2013 11:41 AM
    Did you get a tracking number?
    MBM7881 likes this.
    05-19-2013 11:42 AM
    Did you get a tracking number?
    No one knows why some ppl will get them Wednesday instead of Tuesday

Edit: mine is on the move

felloffthetruck likes this.
    05-19-2013 11:43 AM
    No one knows why some ppl will get them Wednesday instead of Tuesday

Edit: mine is on the move

Mine is on the move also..........three scans all in Tenn.
    05-19-2013 11:50 AM
736 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD