05-25-2013 08:26 AM
736 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Attachment 68781

Maybe your post explains my shipping info because I live 30 minutes from Philly. To have it in Philly, only to go to Memphis to come back seems redonkulous. Original my estimated arrival was set for Tues at 4:30 pm. Now it says 7 PM. At least it still says Tues.
    It's only cause of how they routealmost everything(2 day air) through Memphis... I'm in Az and it frustrates me when i see it coming from cali only to go to memphis. that why i have been looking at amazon instead as I have a warehouse in town
    05-20-2013 11:38 AM
    I checked my order first it had me getting it at 430pm tomorrow.. now says 7:00 pm tomorrow who knows if that's even true either way I'm just waiting it out ..lol oh the agony of waiting ..lmao

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Just checked and mine changed to the same thing as yours
    05-20-2013 11:48 AM
    I believe that everyone will receive their phones on Wednesday and not a day sooner. That's Verizon's game plan.
    My tracking information has said Tuesday and still says Tuesday.
    05-20-2013 12:01 PM
    I can confirm that the overnight deliveries will be Tuesday and two day will be Wednesday. Just hung up with FedEx. My phone is still in PA and hasn't left. So less then 24 hours I'll have it. Back to the waiting game..lol
    My tracking is for Tuesday and it is two day shipping.
    05-20-2013 12:09 PM
    Any further updates anyone

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    05-20-2013 12:34 PM
    I'm getting on the 21st because they haven't shipped yet. The middle of the night shipment information received was the actual label being generated. What Verizon says is release days in the stores doesn't reflect pre orders deliveries.
    Guess we will find out tomorrow won't we

I feel pretty comfortable with what FedEx.com is saying and their customer service is saying for my particular package.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    05-20-2013 12:39 PM
    My cousin preordered hers and according to the tracking number it's still in route to be delivered Wednesday, but her Mom just texted her and told her it came today
    MBM7881 likes this.
    05-20-2013 02:05 PM
    The same thing happened to mine like all of you had said, started in PA, now checked in at a location in TN, I'm in CT. Still says delivery tomorrow.
    05-20-2013 02:06 PM
    Am I the only one with no tracking info yet?
    05-20-2013 02:07 PM
    The same thing happened to mine like all of you had said, started in PA, now checked in at a location in TN, I'm in CT. Still says delivery tomorrow.
    Yup mine just did the same thing. Logical shift west for me. I'd expect it to depart Memphis this afternoon and show up in my town tomorrow morning.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    05-20-2013 02:08 PM
    Am I the only one with no tracking info yet?
    No, you are not xgman. I pre-ordered on the 25th or April and have no tracking info or anything on the order status aside from "will ship by 5/23/13

EDIT: I called Verizon, they said no s4s will ship before the 23rd. Obviously this isn't true. Got the "Need help" chat window, so I asked again, got the same answer. My refresh button is breaking, I'm on a droid 3 that barely functions I want my new toy so bad.
    05-20-2013 02:09 PM
    I really find it amusing it was in PA..now in Memphis Tennessee explain that to me when I'm in New York an PA isn't that far away..lmao what ever it is it is ....it blows my mind ...

05-20-2013 02:09 PM
    I really find it amusing it was in PA..now in Memphis Tennessee explain that to me when I'm in New York an PA isn't that far away..lmao what ever it is it is ....it blows my mind ...

I live in PA, right by pittsburgh and my tracking info says it came from Memphis and went straight to PA and has stayed there still on schedule for delivery on Wednesday
    05-20-2013 02:12 PM
    My tracking is for Tuesday and it is two day shipping.
    Let us know when you get it. Mine said I was getting today.
    05-20-2013 02:13 PM
    My cousin preordered hers and according to the tracking number it's still in route to be delivered Wednesday, but her Mom just texted her and told her it came today
    That's awesome! I'll have to check out my front door when I get home. Lol
    05-20-2013 02:18 PM
    I live in PA, right by pittsburgh and my tracking info says it came from Memphis and went straight to PA and has stayed there still on schedule for delivery on Wednesday
    It says it got there at 1:45pm so I don't think I'll see it move from there until later ..I do know that FedEx has known to miss lead on its location says one an its in another spot...lmao

05-20-2013 02:22 PM
    That's awesome! I'll have to check out my front door when I get home. Lol
    Is this a giant trick by Verizon and Fed Ex so we get surprised by it coming even earlier?? Haha I wish
    05-20-2013 02:23 PM

LOL this is exactly what I was thinking when I tracked my package as well. I'm also in NY, and my package went from PA to Memphis... haha
    05-20-2013 02:23 PM
    Is this a giant trick by Verizon and Fed Ex so we get surprised by it coming even earlier?? Haha I wish
    I wish I can say yeah but ..don't think so..lmao

05-20-2013 02:24 PM
    LOL this is exactly what I was thinking when I tracked my package as well. I'm also in NY, and my package went from PA to Memphis... haha
    Where in new York killer..

05-20-2013 02:25 PM
    package went from Coatesville, PA to Memphis. i live in CT.

y
    05-20-2013 02:31 PM
    FedEx is trying to be more efficient in managing their planes by having them all return to Memphis. The packages traveling alongside your phone to Memphis have a myriad of destinations so all the planes go to Memphis. Then in the middle of the night, all the packages from all the planes are re-sorted so they have a whole plane full of stuff heading to PA or GA or wherever. There was a story on 60 Minutes I think. If I remember correctly, all the re-sorting takes place in an hour, like from 1 AM to 2 AM; then all the planes depart to bring us our nice new phones all over the country.
    TheAssailant and thedeceiver like this.
    05-20-2013 02:33 PM
    package went from Coatesville, PA to Memphis. i live in CT.

y
    Yeap same thing here
    05-20-2013 02:33 PM
    FedEx is trying to be more efficient in managing their planes by having them all return to Memphis. The packages traveling alongside your phone to Memphis have a myriad of destinations so all the planes go to Memphis. Then in the middle of the night, all the packages from all the planes are re-sorted so they have a whole plane full of stuff heading to PA or GA or wherever. There was a story on 60 Minutes I think. If I remember correctly, all the re-sorting takes place in an hour, like from 1 AM to 2 AM; then all the planes depart to bring us our nice new phones all over the country.
    well i hope they re-sort sooner than 1-2am and our planes get to the nearest airport so we can have our phones delivered tomorrow
    05-20-2013 02:36 PM
    I talked to a Verizon rep, if they don't come by the 23rd you can get one from the store and refuse the shipment when it comes.
    05-20-2013 02:38 PM
736 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD