05-25-2013 08:26 AM
736 ... 1516171819 ...
tools
    Check this out guys should make us all happy those that do this .. http://www.droid-life.com/2013/05/20...stom-recovery/
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Thank you Dan your the man! If he happens to see this
    05-20-2013 05:04 PM
    OMG people.... breathe LOL. We go through this all the time..... iPhone forum, same thing. HTC One, same thing. S4 for other carriers, same thing. Last year for the S3, same thing. People badgering the carriers and fedex. Stop the madness people..... your device is coming. Just kidding...... continue the craziness. It's what we live for.
    LOL i think I'm overly excited because this is the first time I want a phone that I have to wait for. Every time I've wanted a new phone it was already out. I've never waited for a phone before so I'm obnoxiously excited and impatient lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    05-20-2013 05:28 PM
    OMG people.... breathe LOL. We go through this all the time..... iPhone forum, same thing. HTC One, same thing. S4 for other carriers, same thing. Last year for the S3, same thing. People badgering the carriers and fedex. Stop the madness people..... your device is coming. Just kidding...... continue the craziness. It's what we live for.

I almost didn't like you for a second, then I finished reading haha
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    05-20-2013 05:41 PM
    LOL i think I'm overly excited because this is the first time I want a phone that I have to wait for. Every time I've wanted a new phone it was already out. I've never waited for a phone before so I'm obnoxiously excited and impatient lol

Well its 6:48pm ..lol in NYC an I've checked a few times on FedEx looks like its still in Memphis...lmao an yes I'm just as crazy as all u guys who are checking status for delivery.. Lmao..

05-20-2013 05:50 PM
    Check this out guys should make us all happy those that do this .. http://www.droid-life.com/2013/05/20...stom-recovery/
    Sweet deal. I knew a root method was available, but custom recovery and boatloader unlock? Perfect. I'm sure he won't release it until Friday at the earliest. Need to have lots of phones in hands to crack open before VZW attempts a patch.

I want to know who got theirs early and allowed him to test. That person needs a frosty beverage!l
    05-20-2013 06:13 PM
    Just so u guys know an I'm sure u all do..recovery has always been around with programs that can let u go back to stock in case issues come up. I wouldn't just do it yet until an official recovery is out that can let u go back to manufactory settings..that's just my advice worst case don't take any ota updates right away .. DroidModderX has been on top of things an videos to show how to root an unlock phones an all different programs that work with it..check his web site out from time to time he's getting the S4 also .. WWW.DroidModderX.com
    05-20-2013 06:21 PM
    Anyones shipment moving yet?
    I'm getting worried.
    05-20-2013 08:36 PM
    I'm getting worried.
    Nope. Made it to TN and that's it. FedEx has double the staff for overnight sort. I would expect they will move to their final destination overnight

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    05-20-2013 08:51 PM
    I'm getting worried.
    Nope, i'll be refreshing all night, but hasn't moved since in TN at 1:45PM.
    05-20-2013 09:44 PM
    They may have moved but maybe they haven't updated the system and website yet? Just a theory no proof since i doubt mine has been sitting in Tennessee since 4 this morning with no movement whatsoever. Like I said just a theory grab a :beer: people its gonna be a while lol

05-20-2013 09:51 PM
    Nope, i'll be refreshing all night, but hasn't moved since in TN at 1:45PM.
    Same, gonna be a long night.
    05-20-2013 09:52 PM
    They may have moved but maybe they haven't updated the system and website yet? Just a theory no proof since i doubt mine has been sitting in Tennessee since 4 this morning with no movement whatsoever. Like I said just a theory grab a :beer: people its gonna be a while lol

Totally possible, when mine got updated that it was in TN at 1:45PM; It didn't show up online until around 4. So who knows.
    05-20-2013 09:54 PM
    I so love the forums as people wait for new devices to arrive. Fedex's main hub is actually in Memphis so it goes there before being shipped out all over... crazy since some are very close to regional warehouses but that's the way they work. The main sort there is going on right now and then the packages are put into cans and loaded on planes for airports all over... so most likely your phones are packed snug as a bug right next to my new sneakers and my aunt's blender from amazon. The status wont update until a departure scan is done on that can before loading it on the bird and that will be in the wee hours of the night for most. I took the tour in a former life as Verizon is one of their biggest customer with their own return depot at the hub and watching them work is like Santa's workshop.

Congrats to all that pre-ordered as its a great device that I am sure you will enjoy..

TICK TOCK...
    lindseybp, Edge1978 and Mooem like this.
    05-20-2013 11:05 PM
    I live in NY. Mine was in Pennsylvania on Saturday and today it arrived in Tennessee. Wtf kind of sense does that make.
    Tennessee is their main processing hub. Every package shipped by FedEx goes there for sorting first.

Here's a video of FedEx plane routes and how they all go to Memphis for sorting.

Sent from my shattered, re-stocked VZW Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Mooem likes this.
    05-21-2013 01:21 AM
    Damn shame. I was so hoping to get mine today. With a departure of an hour and a half a go from Memphis.. That dream is gone for me now.

05-21-2013 05:38 AM
    Damn shame. I was so hoping to get mine today. With a departure of an hour and a half a go from Memphis.. That dream is gone for me now.

mine left this morning from Memphis at 3:48 am still says I should get it today at 7:00pm who knows if that's true

05-21-2013 05:47 AM
    It has left Memphis

Preorder updates..-image.jpg
    05-21-2013 05:58 AM
    Wow that's awesome, mines still there: (
    05-21-2013 06:02 AM
    mine left this morning from Memphis at 3:48 am still says I should get it today at 7:00pm who knows if that's true

Mine just arrived in Houston, which is where it's being delivered. Hope against hope?

05-21-2013 06:13 AM
    Wow that's awesome, mines still there: (
    Mine too or thats what the site says. But there's no change since yesterday morning and i doubt that's the case....well I'm hoping anyways lol

05-21-2013 06:13 AM
    It has left Memphis

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	172.7 KB 
ID:	68881
    You'll get it today ..I'm in new York your in jersey not that much of a difference . I ordered an otter box defender case not coming until tomorrow so if the phone comes today don't know if I'll activate it until then ..lol silly as it is I want it protected .. Considering the job I do .. Just checked its in new York already ..that's why u can't go by the web site I'm sure yours is in jersey in sort facility..

05-21-2013 06:17 AM
    Mine left Memphis and arrived at the Destination Sort Facility in Allentown at 6:32. Still set to arrive by 7 tonight. Still confusing since Allentown is an hour and a half away. I am in Scranton.
    05-21-2013 06:28 AM
    Mine is also at a local sort facility, still scheduled for delivery by 4:30 today.
    05-21-2013 06:36 AM
    Mine left Memphis and arrived at the Destination Sort Facility in Allentown at 6:32. Still set to arrive by 7 tonight. Still confusing since Allentown is an hour and a half away. I am in Scranton.
    Trust me I'm sure its going to hit one more place before it says sent out for delivery.. Or it will stay there for awhile an then get sent out ...

05-21-2013 06:36 AM
    Crap...........mine has not moved.
    05-21-2013 06:45 AM
736 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD