Preorder updates..

thewatrb0y

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
Mine arrived at 9.20AM but having trouble with activation...

I had an issue activating my phone as well. Tried twice online and once over the phone number they directed me too. Went to the online chat support and the tech had me up and running 5-10 minutes later.

Coming from the HTC Thunderbolt to the S4 ..... HOLY CRAP!!!! Why did I wait so long to upgrade my phone?

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Just so everyone knows, FedEx has morning delivery for Next Day AM delivery. The afternoon deliveries will be the one to look for for most of us.

Yeah, for some reason, I'm guessing cause of where I live anytime I get something from FedEx it comes in the morning.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I think Verizon has modified it to be a constant notification or something like that.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

I don't think Verizon would do that there are ways you have look through the phone .if anything there are some videos on YouTube that show u how to modify an tweak s4

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
DARN IT! It was delivered, but no one was home! AHHHHH. My wife was supposed to be there! Gonna have to run over to the Fed Ex place after to get it.

pshmsh3

May 21, 2013
Visit site
Mine said the same thing even tho it was supposed to deliver by today. I called fedex and they found out that they accidentally mixed up mine with the ones that were supposed to go out tomorrow. They spoke to their manager and sorted it out and it should deliver by this afternoon. I would suggest calling fedex for anyone that says "Package not due for delivery" if your delivery date is Today.

I would guess that "Package not due for delivery" means they have it, but since Verizon requested it be delivered tomorrow, they are just hanging on to it until the requested delivery date. Just a guess, but seems logical.

infinity12402

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I don't think Verizon would do that there are ways you have look through the phone .if anything there are some videos on YouTube that show u how to modify an tweak s4

im pretty sure they did the same thing with the s3 or the note 2, so ya, they did it. what i want to know is if they removed the blocking mode again

GolferChris68

May 14, 2011
Visit site
First couple of snapshots with my S4, as i left Sheetz. So happy to finally have my S4 on Verizon. BTW, the new Google Music All Access is great! I use this phone for work, and the new Google Hangouts application (which replaces and enhances the old Google Talk application) is a major improvement over the GTalk. Some good stuff happening in the Android world. Really looking forward to the Maps enhancements that were announced at Google I/O.

20130521_130241.jpg

20130521_130309.jpg

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
DARN IT! It was delivered, but no one was home! AHHHHH. My wife was supposed to be there! Gonna have to run over to the Fed Ex place after to get it.

Lmao I would have asked my wife to stay home but since its to nice out an about 84 degrees.. That would be a sin for her when u have two kids ..lmao she never stays home ...

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
im pretty sure they did the same thing with the s3 or the note 2, so ya, they did it. what i want to know is if they removed the blocking mode again

Ugh why would they do that ..the point of that feature is for that reason to switch or add ..dude better off waiting for a customised ROM that will fix that issue ..

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Do Not Take Any OTA updates if one rolls out if you haven't seen yet Djrbliss has found away to unlock boot loader an custom recovery ...

GolferChris68

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Do Not Take Any OTA updates if one rolls out if you haven't seen yet Djrbliss has found away to unlock boot loader an custom recovery ...

Has an OTA even been announced? I haven't seen anything yet, but anyone rooting will want to take note obviously.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
What's the blocking mode? I just moved to Verizon and I don't know. Thanks

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine FINALLY left Tennessee POR FIN! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

TheAssailant

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
It's always something...

uploadfromtaptalk1369161349552.jpg

Sent from my shattered, re-stocked VZW Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums (Airplane mode with WiFi, I'm not stupid)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay