Preorder updates..

GolferChris68

May 14, 2011
Visit site
theres plenty you can download, but i just dont see why that should be necessary when the phone is suppose to come with it

Really strange that Verizon would remove this. I don't see the business reason for doing so, or how it would benefit Verizon to remove it. Doesn't make any sense.

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
AT&T version has it so I was disappointed to not see it on Verizon's. I like all my toggles together and haven't used toggle widgets in forever.

From what I understand each carrier will have its own version of software it wants .. I guess Verizon chooses what it wanted on its version if it doesn't have what others have ..what can u do ..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

runner1012

May 21, 2013
Visit site
My phone is in Memphis with a delivery date of Thursday by 7pm. This is fine with me since I didn't order it until last night. I was going back and forth between pre-ordering and trying to buy one from the store on Thursday. I can wait 2 more days, my iPhone 4 still works, but I'm ready for a change. I'm sure I'll start getting impatient in a little bit though I mean I already set up email tracking updates..... :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech