05-25-2013 08:26 AM
736 12345 ...
tools
    Just an update. My card has been charged!! Now just waiting for a tracking number.
    Update my CC was just charged no shipping info

Tracking Number:

Happy for you guys but damn you Verizon. My card still hasn't been charged what my $$ not good enough lmao

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    05-17-2013 09:55 AM
    I just checked my bank account and the charge shows up but its on hold for the 20th. I suspect it will ship out on Monday or Tuesday.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    05-17-2013 10:37 AM
    You better all check your orders again! I just checked the status of my order and it said there was an error and I need to check the email they sent me for more info. I didn't receive any email. I called and gave them my preorder number and in their system it shows only my name and nothing more. All they said was that I would have to place another order! I asked what's the point of preorder if they are just going to lose it and they just said sorry. Really not happy with them! "Out of the 10's of thousands of orders this does happen." So you better check and see if it happened to you. Now I need to decide if waiting all this time is really worth it or if I should pack it in and go with something else - end of rant!!!
    MBM7881 likes this.
    05-17-2013 10:50 AM
    I got mine!..... Oh wait, I'm on AT&T. My bad.
    05-17-2013 10:52 AM
    You better all check your orders again! I just checked the status of my order and it said there was an error and I need to check the email they sent me for more info. I didn't receive any email. I called and gave them my preorder number and in their system it shows only my name and nothing more. All they said was that I would have to place another order! I asked what's the point of preorder if they are just going to lose it and they just said sorry. Really not happy with them! "Out of the 10's of thousands of orders this does happen." So you better check and see if it happened to you. Now I need to decide if waiting all this time is really worth it or if I should pack it in and go with something else - end of rant!!!
    Thanks for letting us know. I checked mine and it seems to be in order with the "order has been received and is being processed" statement. My ship date still reads 5/23/2013

05-17-2013 10:59 AM
    Booooooooo lol

scorpiodsu likes this.
    05-17-2013 11:00 AM
    ^^^ maybe where I need to be!
    scorpiodsu likes this.
    05-17-2013 11:02 AM
    Does anyone know if Best Buy will be getting their allotment in on the 23rd too?
    05-17-2013 11:14 AM
    My credit card also just got charged!
    MBM7881 likes this.
    05-17-2013 11:46 AM
    My Newegg preorder still says "Waiting for carrier approval"...
    05-17-2013 11:52 AM
    Does anyone know if Best Buy will be getting their allotment in on the 23rd too?
    Best buy doesn't even know. They think they will but who knows. They are right and wrong all the time.
    05-17-2013 11:54 AM
    If I don't get my pre order by the morning of the 23rd, I'm just going to get one at the store and refuse shipment. VZW would be stupid to not get it to me by or before the 23rd. Does anyone see any issues with doing it this way?
    Anyone? Looking for ideas..
    05-17-2013 11:56 AM
    Looked at my status and got "We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet."

Anyone else? I no longer have an expected ship date and there has been no charge to my credit card yet.
    05-17-2013 12:09 PM
    Anyone? Looking for ideas..
    As others have posted Verizon has tweeted that as long as you pre ordered by 5/13 you'll have your phone by the 23rd.
    05-17-2013 12:13 PM
    My status changed today. Now there is a section for a tracking number (which is blank) and it says "your order will ship by 5/23/13". Also, my credit card has a pending charge that appeared today for the phone...so it looks like they have authorized the charge but technically it has not hit yet. For others that preordered early you might want to check "pending charges" vs charges that have actually hit your card.
    05-17-2013 12:18 PM
    My status changed today. Now there is a section for a tracking number (which is blank) and it says "your order will ship by 5/23/13". Also, my credit card pending charge that appeared today for the phone...so it looks like they have authorized the charge but technically it has not hit yet. For others that preordered early you might want to check "pending charges" vs charges that have actually hit your card.
    When did you order?
    05-17-2013 12:20 PM
    When did you order?
    April 25 around 9:30am est.
    05-17-2013 12:21 PM
    My status changed today. Now there is a section for a tracking number (which is blank) and it says "your order will ship by 5/23/13". Also, my credit card has a pending charge that appeared today for the phone...so it looks like they have authorized the charge but technically it has not hit yet. For others that preordered early you might want to check "pending charges" vs charges that have actually hit your card.
    Where would i find this? Would it be in the link from the preorder confirmation email from Verizon? If so mine still hasn't changed

05-17-2013 12:23 PM
    Where would i find this? Would it be in the link from the preorder confirmation email from Verizon? If so mine still hasn't changed

I usually just log into the verizon website and then click on order status. Plug in my pre-order number and last name and it pulls up the status page....that is the page that changed for me today.
    05-17-2013 12:28 PM
    My card was also charged today for the full amount. It showed up under temporary authorizations, but that's where all charges sit for a few days before they officially post anyway. My order status page shows a place for a tracking number now (still blank), or this order status page shows "Your order has been sent for processing." A user on XDA called Verizon about something else and was told that his order would be shipping by 4:30 this afternoon, with a tracking number coming sometime around then. I ordered the first day around 8:30AM Eastern.
    lindseybp likes this.
    05-17-2013 12:30 PM
    My Newegg preorder still says "Waiting for carrier approval"...
    Ditto.

Interestingly, I had previously preorderd from Wirefly (which I cancelled) - and Wirefly's page already had carrier approval checked off and just waiting for inventory. I wonder if they put Newegg behind Wirefly orders in the Simplexity queu.
    05-17-2013 12:31 PM
    My card was also charged today for the full amount. It showed up under temporary authorizations, but that's where all charges sit for a few days before they officially post anyway. My order status page shows a place for a tracking number now (still blank), or this order status page shows "Your order has been sent for processing." A user on XDA called Verizon about something else and was told that his order would be shipping by 4:30 this afternoon, with a tracking number coming sometime around then. I ordered the first day around 8:30AM Eastern.
    Thanks for that link. Didn't know about that page. When I plug in my info mine also says "Your order has been sent for processing". It also has an "Ace order location" with a code in this field. Anybody know if that means anything?
    05-17-2013 12:32 PM
    My credit card was just charged about 25min ago. I ordered mine around noon central time on 4/25. My order status says "Your order will ship by 05/23/2013". No tracking info.
    05-17-2013 12:49 PM
    Thanks for that link. Didn't know about that page. When I plug in my info mine also says "Your order has been sent for processing". It also has an "Ace order location" with a code in this field. Anybody know if that means anything?
    I think it has something to do with where the phone will ship from, although I'm not sure. A lot of the old Verizon iPhone 4/iPhone 5 threads have people discussing this.
    05-17-2013 01:03 PM
    Still nothing. I'm getting angry lol jk. It is what it is. At least we get our phones in less than a week versus almost 2 weeks. So for that i am happy impatient but happy lol

05-17-2013 01:11 PM
736 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD