Preorder updates..

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if the card has been charged since my husband pre-ordered mine for me (happy birthday to ME!) but the status ship date now says:

Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time.

Husband said card HAS been charged! Expected ship date still says "Not Available at this time."

dvniel

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Update: they added the payment not yet taken to the line. And ship date not available at this time. No charges yet on my card.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

infamous38

May 12, 2013
Visit site
so i saw that my Verizon pre-order was changed to payment not taken yet. I went onto my credit cards website to see if they have been charged yet. A message popped up saying fraud alert, there was a purchase on your card that might not have been you. I confirmed that it was actually Verizon trying to charge me for the phone(705 dollars without contract). i called my credit card company and they said they have now reversed the fraud alert and to order again. I explained to them that it wasn't that simple. it is a pre-order for a phone. they told me to call Verizon to sort it out. i called Verizon and explained the situation. they tried to re issue the payment but unfortunately Verizon cancels the pre-order if it fails to get a payment. i explained how much i wanted the phone and to see if there was a fix for it. sadly in the end they had to make a new order for the phone. The women was very optimistic that it would be still sent on schedule. I'm afraid my credit card company is gonna fraud alert it again. If that's the case I will have to wait for the phone in stores. also right before i got off the phone i was talking about verizon charging people for the phone and how they don't do it until it gets closer to shipment.she said something along the lines of, im not supposed to tell this. and she stop for a moment and I said, oh come on you can tell me(we have been on the phone for 45 mins now). and she said, verizon doesn't charge for the phone until right when they are ready to ship the phone. and i said, then why is my card getting charged so early. it then clicked that she meant the phones were getting sent tonight. and she giggled and said, don't tell anyone I wasn't supposed to tell anyone. I just hope they ship my phone out with the rest of yours(since I originally ordered early may)

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine doesn't seem to have been charged yet but the status has changed to processing. Maybe my debit card won't update until tomorrow though because I ordered something else today and it still hasn't shown up yet either.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Same here, pre ordered for the second time on 5/13 and my card was charged and the status is now in a different format with a place for a tracking number.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel