Preorder updates..

Kelven Lee

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I talked to a Verizon Rep who said that the standard two day shipping off of the website does no ship on saturdays but it does ship on holidays like Memorial Day

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
For those who Preordered by may 13th will have theirs delivered on or before the 23RD. This is how verizon handles all their preorders. This is what we are being told at my store.

Posted via Android Central App

iToddh

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
I ws doing the happy pee pee dance but that dance is different and was for Verizon moving up the date. The dance I'm gonna do if i get my phone before the 23rd will involve flips and batons that have fire coming out of them lol. As for the quality of the Otterbox...it's really good and feels thinner than other defender cases.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

If you do can you upload videos of that? LOL. JK. I'm not going to lie I'll probably do something similar? Except for the flaming batons and flipping

lateforwork2

May 17, 2013
Visit site
If I don't get my pre order by the morning of the 23rd, I'm just going to get one at the store and refuse shipment. VZW would be stupid to not get it to me by or before the 23rd. Does anyone see any issues with doing it this way?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Just an update. My card has been charged!! Now just waiting for a tracking number.

Update my CC was just charged no shipping info

Tracking Number:

Happy for you guys but damn you Verizon. My card still hasn't been charged :( what my $$ not good enough lmao

kesnik

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my bank account and the charge shows up but its on hold for the 20th. I suspect it will ship out on Monday or Tuesday.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
You better all check your orders again! I just checked the status of my order and it said there was an error and I need to check the email they sent me for more info. I didn't receive any email. I called and gave them my preorder number and in their system it shows only my name and nothing more. All they said was that I would have to place another order! I asked what's the point of preorder if they are just going to lose it and they just said sorry. Really not happy with them! "Out of the 10's of thousands of orders this does happen." So you better check and see if it happened to you. Now I need to decide if waiting all this time is really worth it or if I should pack it in and go with something else - end of rant!!!

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
You better all check your orders again! I just checked the status of my order and it said there was an error and I need to check the email they sent me for more info. I didn't receive any email. I called and gave them my preorder number and in their system it shows only my name and nothing more. All they said was that I would have to place another order! I asked what's the point of preorder if they are just going to lose it and they just said sorry. Really not happy with them! "Out of the 10's of thousands of orders this does happen." So you better check and see if it happened to you. Now I need to decide if waiting all this time is really worth it or if I should pack it in and go with something else - end of rant!!!

Thanks for letting us know. I checked mine and it seems to be in order with the "order has been received and is being processed" statement. My ship date still reads 5/23/2013

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruchi Chandel