Preorder updates..

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
We were told at my store that they will start shipping out preorders Monday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So that means we won't get them till Wednesday? Oh well I've switched from sprint to Verizon only to wait this long. Whats a few more days :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
No one should be complaining, we originally were told the 30th, it got moved up to the 23rd and now it looks like it could be even sooner.

Posted via Android Central

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
No one should be complaining, we originally were told the 30th, it got moved up to the 23rd and now it looks like it could be even sooner.

Posted via Android Central

Oh I'm not complaining if you thought i was and if that was directed towards me...just saying i don't mind waiting. I learned to constantly wait when I was with sprint for 4G and good service, dealing with dropped calls and texts that were either late or never went through. That was waiting. And i dealt with that for over a year trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. A few days isn't going to hurt lol. And I'm prior Army where the term "hurry up and wait" is near and dear to my heart lol.

I do have a question though. How often does verizon have issues out of the box for phones? Reading some of the S4 threads from other carriers and theres issues like the messaging app crashing and such

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, big launches like this for Verizon go very well. This is why Verizon always does additional testing. There's bound to be a few lemons, but from experience they seem to go smooth.

Posted via Android Central App

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
There was an error with my April 25th preorder and Verizon made me submit another one which I did yesterday. Last night I see that my status has changed to "Tracking Number: Your order will ship by 05/23/2013" and my debit card is showing that the amount of money for the phone is no longer available. Either Verizon was kind enough to bump me back up from the bottom of the orders or they are getting ready to ship all preorders early! Either way I'm glad!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
There was an error with my April 25th preorder and Verizon made me submit another one which I did yesterday. Last night I see that my status has changed to "Tracking Number: Your order will ship by 05/23/2013" and my debit card is showing that the amount of money for the phone is no longer available. Either Verizon was kind enough to bump me back up from the bottom of the orders or they are getting ready to ship all preorders early! Either way I'm glad!

Nice congrats

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, big launches like this for Verizon go very well. This is why Verizon always does additional testing. There's bound to be a few lemons, but from experience they seem to go smooth.

Posted via Android Central App

Oh that's really good to know and hear. I thought verizon held out sending phones early and risk people having issues. :thumbup:

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing Verizon will ship them out on Monday for a Wednesday delivery............maybe Tuesday for a Thursday delivery?
Who knows. :) ****Pee-Pee dance on hold**** :D

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing Verizon will ship them out on Monday for a Wednesday delivery............maybe Tuesday for a Thursday delivery?
Who knows. :) ****Pee-Pee dance on hold**** :D

I have a feeling we'll get them Wednesday :thumbup::D

& yes pee pee, back flipping, fire baton twirling dance on hold lol

Coffeeman

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Just got my FedEx tracking number. Leaving Westchester,Pa. Today, for delivery Tues...so they must be sending them via FedEx 2 day.

jsuns

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I just had my order information updated with a FedEx tracking number. Under the ship (P/U) date it has today, Saturday, 5/18/2013 at 9:38 am. The estimated delivery is Tuesday, 5/21/2013 by 4:30 pm. Just from reading this thread I can see how many of you are just as excited to get this phone in your hands as I am, and I really hope this means that everyone who pre-ordered gets theirs well before the in-store date of 5/23!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I just had my order information updated with a FedEx tracking number. Under the ship (P/U) date it has today, Saturday, 5/18/2013 at 9:38 am. The estimated delivery is Tuesday, 5/21/2013 by 4:30 pm. Just from reading this thread I can see how many of you are just as excited to get this phone in your hands as I am, and I really hope this means that everyone who pre-ordered gets theirs well before the in-store date of 5/23!

Holy Moly, Batman............................................................:)

You guys getting emails or just the updates from the order status page?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys looking on Verizon update page or did Verizon send an email

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781