Preorder updates..

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
From the order status page.

Posted via Android Central App

I have another question...when i go to my verizon account and access the order status page it says the order date was 5/17/2013. Is everyone's like that even though i pre-ordered the 25th of April

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

jsuns

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys looking on Verizon update page or did Verizon send an email

I got mine from the Verizon update page, there's nothing in my email from Verizon about the phone being shipped. Instead of that "Status: 05/23/2013 Your order will ship by 05/23/2013" message in the Tracking Number section, there's an actual tracking number hyperlink to FedEx's website.

I have another question...when i go to my verizon account and access the order status page it says the order date was 5/17/2013. Is everyone's like that even though i pre-ordered the 25th of April

I never had my order date change like that from the date I ordered it (4/26). However, Verizon has my ship date listed as 5/17/2013. Maybe it's updating your order information as we speak and that's actually your shipping date too, just populated in the wrong field or something?

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking number also. Will be here on Wednesday by 4:30.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure it's not the SHIP DATE that says 5/17/13?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Got my tracking number also. Will be here on Wednesday by 4:30.

- - - Updated - - -

Are you sure it's not the SHIP DATE that says 5/17/13?

No it says order date

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368887758428.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368887758428.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 70

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I got my tracking number. Says Delivery is the 22nd (looks like Verizon requested a future delivery date). At any rate, huzzah!
TrackingNo.png

Unfortunately for my partner, they canceled his order because apparently he didn't accept terms and conditions (which he never received an e-mail or notification about). He was frustrated and decided to skip out on re-ordering. :( Looks like they lost a sale.

rennsport7

May 18, 2013
Visit site
still getting "your order will ship by 5/23." i pre-ordered in store on the 27th, i really hope it comes soon. this last week has been the slowest week of my life, i've checked the pre order status page at least 10 times a day..

lol

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
still getting "your order will ship by 5/23." i pre-ordered in store on the 27th, i really hope it comes soon. this last week has been the slowest week of my life, i've checked the pre order status page at least 10 times a day..

lol

That's nothing............I've been checking 10 times an hour. :D

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I got my tracking number. Says Delivery is the 22nd (looks like Verizon requested a future delivery date). At any rate, huzzah!
View attachment 68542

Unfortunately for my partner, they canceled his order because apparently he didn't accept terms and conditions (which he never received an e-mail or notification about). He was frustrated and decided to skip out on re-ordering. :( Looks like they lost a sale.

I bet they are holding for the 22nd due to the announcement or something they are having on the 22nd. At least I thought there was some announcement scheduled or something like that. Then they can say "Preorders are being delivered starting today!".

ihtc

May 1, 2010
Visit site
lol, after calling this morning to change my shipping address to my work address. I just got my tracking number that says it will arrive Tuesday. this is great as i am home Tuesday, so i call back Verizon and let them know I will be home to cancel the address change since I will be home Tuesday. So now hope it arrives on Tuesday as stated or I will miss delivery.

jredecop82

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Got my tracking number too!!!!!! Only bad thing is future delivery requested til Wednesday...why would they hold the packages? Not complaining but Tuesday is MUCH better lol

Fred Young

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Got my tracking number too!!!!!! Only bad thing is future delivery requested til Wednesday...why would they hold the packages? Not complaining but Tuesday is MUCH better lol
Got my tracking to LOL mine says Estimated delivery :Wed 5/22/2013 4:30 pm.

The people that have it for tue delivery did you do over night shipping Or just closer to TN I live in Mich

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I spoke to a Verizon rep to make sure my order was straight and she said that my order is straight and i should receive it the 25th since stores are not going to have them until the 30th. I swear do carriers leave their reps that clueless and uninformed. Jeez. I told her "um no in store release date is now the 23rd." she had no clue. Anyway I'm guessing Wednesday for my order to come in. I should get a confirmation Monday maybe