Preorder updates..

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I bet they are holding for the 22nd due to the announcement or something they are having on the 22nd. At least I thought there was some announcement scheduled or something like that. Then they can say "Preorders are being delivered starting today!".

Forgot about that event. It would seem strange to have it involve the GS4 in some way since none of the announced features appear to be "special" to Verizon unless they have something up their sleeve.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got an email from Verizon saying it has shipped so all you guys should be getting that soon too. Not that I didn't already know that due to checking the order status.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I called and checked on my order and the lady said everything was fine and that my order would probably be picked up for shipping Monday. Looks like it's Wednesday for me unfortunately.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So they are shipping out of Memphis?? I'm in Nashville so hopefully I'll be a Tuesday delivery! But still no tracking number for me..... hitting refresh! ;)

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So they are shipping out of Memphis?? I'm in Nashville so hopefully I'll be a Tuesday delivery! But still no tracking number for me..... hitting refresh! ;)

No shipping/tracking information for me yet either but I'm in Texas so I'm hopefully guessing Wednesday for me

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

dynamiks

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Got my tracking number!! Mine says estimated delivery is Tuesday, but it's coming from PA and I live in NY, which is only about 3hrs away so I am praying that it will actually come on Monday instead. Either way I am excited now!

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

I live in Canton (right outside of Jackson), Mississippi which is actually just about the same distance from Memphis. I wonder if they're waiting until Monday to ship ours some we're closer because I don't have a tracking number yet either.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

cell128

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I cancelled mine to wait for 32gb version. Verizon will probably pull a att and 2 weeks later after launch of the 16gb version announce the 32gb one. But I'm getting antsy about just getting the 16 because I can have it next week!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2