Preorder updates..

dwhitman

Mar 26, 2010
Visit site
I think it depends on where you live. It seems like mine is shipping from Westchester, PA ,and i live in NYC.

Their logistics could use some optimization. I'm in Pennsylvania; and mine is coming from Memphis, TN.

Future delivery requested, expected Wednesday. I'll be out of the country. :-[

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
My card has a pending charge from the 17th. no tracking number yet however. Hoping it comes Tuesday as my wife will be home. Otherwise I have to drive a half hour to the fed ex location to get it.

Coffeeman

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking to LOL mine says Estimated delivery :Wed 5/22/2013 4:30 pm.

The people that have it for tue delivery did you do over night shipping Or just closer to TN I live in Mich

I'm in Maryland, scheduled for Tues. delivery. Phone shipped from Pa., so I suspect that distance could account for those who are getting delivered on Weds.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Now I'm sad. I got charged for my phone first thing friday morning but still no tracking info. Come on Verizon I'm going to have a heart attack lol.

And refresh page
And refresh page
And refresh page........

rennsport7

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Now I'm sad. I got charged for my phone first thing friday morning but still no tracking info. Come on Verizon I'm going to have a heart attack lol.

And refresh page
And refresh page
And refresh page........
i've got a thing that says "equipment purchase" on myverzion.com account. it's $300 so im assuming i've been charged for the S4. i preordered the 27th, still no tracking # though

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you guys getting tracking number by email or the my vzw account? I can't even find my order on the site but my cc has been charged

Edit.....checked my order with the preorder number from original email. Got a tracking number and set for Tues 4:30 pm. Woo hoo

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Are you guys getting tracking number by email or the my vzw account? I can't even find my order on the site but my cc has been charged

Edit.....checked my order with the preorder number from original email. Got a tracking number and set for Tues 4:30 pm. Woo hoo

I got the email a few hours after the tracking showed up on my order page. Seems the email is delayed a little from when it shows up on the order status page.

f4systems

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just got my tracking number but it still doesn't come up on the fedex tracking yet. I'm interested to see the tracking info because since i'm on a local government account I got free overnight shipping listed on my preorder so I can't wait to see if it is coming on Monday.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
No shipping/tracking information for me yet either but I'm in Texas so I'm hopefully guessing Wednesday for me

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

I am in Texas too. Mine is set for delivery on Tuesday per FedEx.com

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Damn i still don't have a tracking # and i got charged yesterday too. Crap donkey balls :mad:

Welcome to the NO pee-pee dance party. :( I believe the more you check the status the later you will get the phone :(

Going to check status again..........

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Just got one! They asked for future delivery though so no Tuesday delivery for me. Bitter sweet lol

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Damn i still don't have a tracking # and i got charged yesterday too. Crap donkey balls :mad:

I wouldn't worry too much. If Sunday night comes with no email then I would be start to worry about a later delivery.

I ordered mine about 8am on pre-order Day 1.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Wooooooooohooooooooo i got a tracking number and as i predicted I'm getting it Wednesday :thumbup::D;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze