Preorder updates..

droidrev71

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
It appears that they stopped delivery. Rumors are that Verizon put a hold on deliveries. I'm calling in a few to find out what the deal is. Don't be jelly I'm playing the waiting game too.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
It appears that they stopped delivery. Rumors are that Verizon put a hold on deliveries. I'm calling in a few to find out what the deal is. Don't be jelly I'm playing the waiting game too.

My guess is that because they shipped it early, they aren't honoring alternate shipping methods that would breach their "no sooner than" rule.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

dbergin

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Mine got the 'shipment information received' early this morning, but they didn't change the time or date, still says Tuesday by 4:30.

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Fedex (and UPS) has routing that works best for them which isn't alwasy the most intuitive. I shipped a package to my neighbor once a few streets away and it went through Tennessee first. I'm in Massachusetts.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Where did you hear this? I hope not :(:thumbdown:

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Where did you hear this? I hope not :(:thumbdown:

I spoke to FedEx customer service. They said it was weird it took so long considering the 18th Ship Date but it was "committed" for tomorrow. (which is what the site says).

The term committed was theirs, not mine

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
My delivery date hasn't changed so I'm not going to worry about it and hopefully others feel the same if not we'll end up in the nut house lol

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
image.jpg

Maybe your post explains my shipping info because I live 30 minutes from Philly. To have it in Philly, only to go to Memphis to come back seems redonkulous. Original my estimated arrival was set for Tues at 4:30 pm. Now it says 7 PM. At least it still says Tues.

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

Well now I'm definitely not going to worry as my delivery date was Wednesday anyways. Thanks though for posting this. I didn't doubt you but i wanted to see where you saw this before i went to cry in my pillow lol

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Release date is the 23rd. Assuming 2 day shipping standard and to get it to people on the 23rd they would need to ship on 21st.

They shipped the 18th. That would be early.

The release date is NOT the 23rd. Reread your emails. They say it will be shipped BY the 23rd. It could be earlier, but that is the LATEST it will ship. Technically the release date is still the 30th. No word if stores will have it before the 30th. Original order said ships BY the 30th, which entailed it could be earlier.....and indeed in has been earlier.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
My delivery date hasn't changed so I'm not going to worry about it and hopefully others feel the same if not we'll end up in the nut house lol

I'm already in the nut house, just wish I could get out (with S4 in hand) :D