Preorder updates..

Ethame

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one with no tracking info yet?

No, you are not xgman. I pre-ordered on the 25th or April and have no tracking info or anything on the order status aside from "will ship by 5/23/13

EDIT: I called Verizon, they said no s4s will ship before the 23rd. Obviously this isn't true. Got the "Need help" chat window, so I asked again, got the same answer. My refresh button is breaking, I'm on a droid 3 that barely functions I want my new toy so bad.

Last edited:

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I really find it amusing it was in PA..now in Memphis Tennessee explain that to me when I'm in New York an PA isn't that far away..lmao what ever it is it is ....it blows my mind ...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I really find it amusing it was in PA..now in Memphis Tennessee explain that to me when I'm in New York an PA isn't that far away..lmao what ever it is it is ....it blows my mind ...

I live in PA, right by pittsburgh and my tracking info says it came from Memphis and went straight to PA and has stayed there still on schedule for delivery on Wednesday

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
I live in PA, right by pittsburgh and my tracking info says it came from Memphis and went straight to PA and has stayed there still on schedule for delivery on Wednesday

It says it got there at 1:45pm so I don't think I'll see it move from there until later ..I do know that FedEx has known to miss lead on its location says one an its in another spot...lmao

dynamiks

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site

LOL this is exactly what I was thinking when I tracked my package as well. I'm also in NY, and my package went from PA to Memphis... haha

FrankP999

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
FedEx is trying to be more efficient in managing their planes by having them all return to Memphis. The packages traveling alongside your phone to Memphis have a myriad of destinations so all the planes go to Memphis. Then in the middle of the night, all the packages from all the planes are re-sorted so they have a whole plane full of stuff heading to PA or GA or wherever. There was a story on 60 Minutes I think. If I remember correctly, all the re-sorting takes place in an hour, like from 1 AM to 2 AM; then all the planes depart to bring us our nice new phones all over the country.

rennsport7

May 18, 2013
Visit site
FedEx is trying to be more efficient in managing their planes by having them all return to Memphis. The packages traveling alongside your phone to Memphis have a myriad of destinations so all the planes go to Memphis. Then in the middle of the night, all the packages from all the planes are re-sorted so they have a whole plane full of stuff heading to PA or GA or wherever. There was a story on 60 Minutes I think. If I remember correctly, all the re-sorting takes place in an hour, like from 1 AM to 2 AM; then all the planes depart to bring us our nice new phones all over the country.
well i hope they re-sort sooner than 1-2am and our planes get to the nearest airport so we can have our phones delivered tomorrow

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
My cousin preordered hers and according to the tracking number it's still in route to be delivered Wednesday, but her Mom just texted her and told her it came today :eek:

Seriously?! Lucky her!!!! I don't ever have that kind of luck lol booooooo me :thumbdown::p:D

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Edge1978

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
That's awesome! I'll have to check out my front door when I get home. Lol

Apparently she forgot she ordered shoes, so that is what was in the FedEx box, so she didn't get the phone yet.:(

With mine, it was shipped from Pa to Memphis, TN, and I guess it will ship back to Pa for delivery tomorrow. LOL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7