Preorder updates..

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Mine it still hanging out in Memphis eatin' BBQ and enjoying some tunes at the Memphis in May music festival. The tracking number shows no movement at all. I'm not worried, though, since I'm really close to Memphis. It'll make it here tomorrow, I'm sure! :)

I did pay the $5 to make sure it comes between 5pm and 8pm so I can sign for it. I would DIE if they tried to deliver it while I was at work and I couldn't be home to sign for it (or it got stolen off my porch!).

TheAssailant

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
One bad thing is no Wi-Fi toggle in the toggles in the notification bar. Just Verizon?s pia on going Wi-Fi notification. At&t has the toggle. Well bad for those who won't root..

No surprise there.

Looks like I'll be rooting soon...

Sent from my shattered, re-stocked VZW Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

y00na

May 21, 2013
Visit site
first post :) been following this forum for a while now since I decided it's time for an upgrage and switch from iphone4s to gs4 (still on it's way!). So I'm basically an Android newbie! :) I'm glad others have already received their S4s!!! I'm so excited to get mine!!! I pre-ordered last May15 and it arrived at the FedEx location half an hr away from where I'm at.. soo tempted to just pick it up.

Al3xColantuoni

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
also waiting for delivery in va, mine says the same as yours "package not due for delivry"....i called fedex and they told me i couldnt come to location and pick the phone up, still in shipping containers
@Nestafaria... Mine says the same thing. Package not due for delivery. In Virginia
Just contacted Fede Ex..see chat transcript below.

Tanesia : Hello David, thanks for visiting FedEx.com. I will be happy to help you. May I have the delivery address please?
David : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
David : xxxxx
Tanesia : Thank you for your patience - it will be a few more minutes while I research that information.
Tanesia : Thank you for your patience. I spoke to the local station and they indicated both items will deliver today. They scanned all Verizon packages that way this morning but they will all be delivered. Delivery on this service is no later than 4:30 pm to a business and no later than 7 pm to a residential address.
Tanesia : If you want us to leave the package, please leave a signed and dated note of your own. If the driver believes it is safe, he will leave it. If there is a more secure location, you can write that on the note as well
David Hanna: ok...Thanks Tanesia!
Tanesia : Thank you for using FedEx.com Chat, David. We greatly appreciate your business. I would appreciate it if you could complete the short survey at the end of this chat session. Your feedback is the key to the success of our business and the effectiveness of these sessions. Have a great day!
Thank you for using FedEx.com Chat You may now close this window.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Well FedEx has just come and gone from my apartment complex so think my tracking is correct about it being in Memphis and not moving. Probably be here about this time tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

GB333

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I would guess that "Package not due for delivery" means they have it, but since Verizon requested it be delivered tomorrow, they are just hanging on to it until the requested delivery date. Just a guess, but seems logical.

Ike_Farmer

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Well FedEx has just come and gone from my apartment complex so think my tracking is correct about it being in Memphis and not moving. Probably be here about this time tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk HD

Just so everyone knows, FedEx has morning delivery for Next Day AM delivery. The afternoon deliveries will be the one to look for for most of us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC