Preorder updates..

dvniel

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Mine is set for delivery tomorrow and just got an alert that it has arrived in Oakland. I hope it doesn't get shot :)

Attachments

• IMG_00000127_edit.png
    IMG_00000127_edit.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 40

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Wow simply amazing im blown away by this phone..also some of you guys said the back didnt have verizon logo it does or at least mine does ..
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Android Central Forums

Coffeeman

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Received it about 3 pm today. Loaded about 1GB worth of apps, and stopped much of the bloatware. This phone is pretty amazing. Zero lag, screen is bright and beautiful, and the battery is holding up very well, with all of my tinkering. Very happy, the S4 blows my Galaxy Nexus away. Only bummer so far is that the IR blaster cannot be setup to control Verizon's FIOS box.

behemoth696

Nov 23, 2011
Visit site
Received it about 3 pm today. Loaded about 1GB worth of apps, and stopped much of the bloatware. This phone is pretty amazing. Zero lag, screen is bright and beautiful, and the battery is holding up very well, with all of my tinkering. Very happy, the S4 blows my Galaxy Nexus away. Only bummer so far is that the IR blaster cannot be setup to control Verizon's FIOS box.

I have to agree I thought the galaxy nexus was nice this just puts it to shame ..I dont even think I can root or unlock this puppy ..lol not right now

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have to agree I thought the galaxy nexus was nice this just puts it to shame ..I dont even think I can root or unlock this puppy ..lol not right now

I have two on the way. One is mine (coming from a galaxy nexus). Other is my wifes (coming from droid charge). She is going to be in for a shock I'm sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835