Preorder updates..

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Please upload moar pics! I decided not to preorder and am therefore living vicariously through the pics of everyone getting their phone!

Ike_Farmer

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
mine doesn't work at all. It'll work for a minute than stall. Also since verizon likes to take control of my wifi from me, it keeps turning the wifi on after I turn it off. and yes I turned off the option for it to do that. Verizon really killed this phone IMO. Until I unlock and root that is :p

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Got my phone and I might have battery problems already. When I first started the phone is seemed like it took forever to start up so I plugged in the charger. I activated the phone while it was charging and after the phone reached 100% charge, I unplugged it and it went dead. Started it back up and the battery is at 27%

Does everyone's phone vibrate when holding the power button to start it up?

Crap, I hope it's not the phone :(

Ike_Farmer

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Got my phone and I might have battery problems already. When I first started the phone is seemed like it took forever to start up so I plugged in the charger. I activated the phone while it was charging and after the phone reached 100% charge, I unplugged it and it went dead. Started it back up and the battery is at 27%

Does everyone's phone vibrate when holding the power button to start it up?

Crap, I hope it's not the phone :(

Bad move brother. Let the battery drain completely. Then charge it to full. DON'T touch it. Don't even think about it. Just let it do it's thing. All will be well

anon(41665)

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Mine should be here anytime now. Hey just wondering - does it make more sense (aside from possibly restoring contacts) to simply use the existing SIM from my S3 or go ahead and use a new one (presuming one will be supplied)?

Ike_Farmer

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Mine should be here anytime now. Hey just wondering - does it make more sense (aside from possibly restoring contacts) to simply use the existing SIM from my S3 or go ahead and use a new one (presuming one will be supplied)?

If they send a new one, use it I say. Transfer contacts thru google.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
My Wi-Fi seems to be working fine, I think I have a bad battery though. :(

Does everyone's phone give a pretty strong vibrate when holding down the power button to start up the phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair