Preorder updates..

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Did you get your wifi working? I'm glad you got yours too. The defender case is great and doesn't make the phone super huge. Yes it does have the oil slicks but it doesn't bother me

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

I have not had any problem with the Wi-Fi, it's the battery that was acting funny. I'm just going to let it run all the way down and then charge it.
Like this a lot better then my Note 2. :)

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have not had any problem with the Wi-Fi, it's the battery that was acting funny. I'm just going to let it run all the way down and then charge it.
Like this a lot better then my Note 2. :)

Yea i like it better than the Note 2. It takes great pictures. Already took picz of my kids lol

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Got mine finally could not post sooner. So far coming back from a iPhone has been excellent everything I needed transfered. So far loving the phone battery is decent so far screen is amazing switched the keypad to SwiftKey andI am flying. Good luck to those waiting . You'll love the phone as most others have stated.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Got mine last night, and I must say, quite an awesome device. Light and speedy. I love the camera features...especially the animated GIFs! I also think it looks and feels great.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
You might have to sooner or later, it's one sweet phone. :)
If we had any AT&T reception here I would have purchased the 32GB from them.

I'm still holding out hopes for the 32 Verizon.

If I could get the discount with AT&T I get with Verizon (22%), I'd switch. Coverage here is pretty damn good with both carriers.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
If I could get the discount with AT&T I get with Verizon (22%), I'd switch. Coverage here is pretty damn good with both carriers.

It's only money, get yourself a nice black 32GB AT&T and the wait will be over.............and as soon as you do the Verizon 32 will be out. :)