So I called 611 and, you guessed right, my pre-order was cancelled. It turns out that i didnt accept the terms and conditions, which makes no sense since I'm buying this no contract. The nice Verizon rep did her best to salvage the order but to no avail she said it was no use. So my order status sits at in process, payment not taken yet, and no expected ship date.

I decided to do a new pre-order, and I'm even closer to getting one than the first one. Original pre order has yet to charge my card but the new one already has, and my order status has even prepped a slot for a tracking number. I doubt that I'll be getting it early like all of you but at least I'm somewhat closer to getting my long-awaited S4.

Happy waiting to all.
    05-18-2013 04:23 PM
    Update (a weird one too):

I called the automated order status feature through 611 and it says "your shipment has been processed and shipped with a delivery time of up to 2 business days."

When I pressed 2 to get the tracking number it oddly says "this order has been received and activated."

Hopefully all of this gets sorted in the next couple of days. Here's to hoping I actually made the cut off point today.
    05-18-2013 04:49 PM
    Update (a weird one too):

I called the automated order status feature through 611 and it says "your order has been processed and shipped with a delivery time of up to 2 business days."

When I pressed 2 to get the tracking number it oddly says "this order has been received and activated."

Hopefully all of this gets sorted in the next couple of days.
    This is one reason I usually go in store to buy. Seems they always have some sort of issue with preorders. Last year when I got the s3 it wouldnt let me activate it so I had to go in store and have them do it and then it worked fine. Hope it all works out for you.
    05-18-2013 04:52 PM
    my order got cancelled yesterday since my credit card decided to do a fraud alert(off contract like you so 705 dollars) i talked to them on the phone for an hour and got a new order through and now waiting for the actual tracking info to show up. sucks to have ordered the phone 2 weeks ago to just have it cancelled. they did reassure me that even though the order was from last night it would be here the same time as everyone else
    05-19-2013 02:44 AM
    my order got cancelled yesterday since my credit card decided to do a fraud alert(off contract like you so 705 dollars) i talked to them on the phone for an hour and got a new order through and now waiting for the actual tracking info to show up. sucks to have ordered the phone 2 weeks ago to just have it cancelled. they did reassure me that even though the order was from last night it would be here the same time as everyone else
    Hope you and I get to be with the lucky bunch here who enjoys the phone on the best network early next week.
    Premium1 likes this.
    05-19-2013 03:00 AM
    Hope you and I get to be with the lucky bunch here who enjoys the phone on the best network early next week.
    yeah I'm hoping we can get it early as everyone else. Also I just looked at your signature, 3 titans?!? what do you do with all that power? I'm waiting for the 700 series to come out so i can pick up another GTX 680 for some SLI action
    05-19-2013 03:25 AM
    Update (a lovely one too)

Just got my tracking number. Shipped about 2 hours after I ordered, FedEX, set for a Wednesday delivery.

yeah I'm hoping we can get it early as everyone else. Also I just looked at your signature, 3 titans?!? what do you do with all that power? I'm waiting for the 700 series to come out so i can pick up another GTX 680 for some SLI action
    Oh you know...

overkill | /overkill/
    Noun
    1. The amount by which destruction or the capacity for destruction exceeds what is necessary.
    2. Excessive use, treatment, or action; too much of something: "animators now face technology overkill".
    3. Three NVIDIA GTX TITAN video cards in Three-Way SLI.

(c) Newegg - originally modified from Four-Way SLI

Glad you noticed. I need 3 of those beasts to justify these guys to move at 144mhz each (see attached pic)
    Attached Thumbnails My Pre-Order Gone Wrong..-img_00000124.jpg  
    05-19-2013 03:03 PM