05-29-2013 06:16 PM
330 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    rep transferred eligibility and processed to ship today. Card charged, status changed to ready to ship. Feels good, man
    Just got my emails also saying ready to ship. now just waiting on tracking #'s. This feels like a 100 step process, lol.
    05-23-2013 04:52 PM
    Just talked to a rep in the chat after reading this thread, got my order validated and my card has been charged. Took like 15 minutes. He told me my order would be shipped today and I'd get my phone tomorrow.

Aaaaaand shipped. Got a tracking number.

Ordered from Newegg on Tuesday.
    05-23-2013 04:54 PM
    If ordering on new egg, does the s4 come with a sim card? If not, do I activate via new egg website first and buy the card from Verizon later? The instructions specifically say not to have your carrier activate your phone and activate with them via online chat when you receive your phone. I would think that you would need a sim card first....
    05-23-2013 05:22 PM
    http://i.imgur.com/CcdSxbJ.png
    Aaaaaand shipped. Got a tracking number.

Ordered from Newegg on Tuesday.
    If you ordered on Tuesday, it's quite clear that orders are not shipped as they are received and approved. I ordered on May 9 from newegg. Order validated and no shipping email.
    05-23-2013 05:24 PM
    For some reason, my order just went back to Awaiting Carrier Approval. I guess I'm not getting my phone tomorrow.

If you ordered on Tuesday, it's quite clear that orders are not shipped as they are received and approved. I ordered on May 9 from newegg. Order validated and no shipping email.
    I ordered on May 4th and I've also yet to have mine shipped.
    05-23-2013 05:29 PM
    For some reason, my order just went back to Awaiting Carrier Approval. I guess I'm not getting my phone tomorrow.

I ordered on May 4th and I've also yet to have mine shipped.
    I'm not ordering through Simplexity again. What a mess...
    05-23-2013 05:40 PM
    Ordered may 20th. New egg. Says it order validation. Says will be delivered tomorrow.

Sent from a Nexus a galaxy far far away...
    05-23-2013 05:40 PM
    WELP. It's official!!!! Just spoke to customer service on the phone. Phone is shipping tomorrow. Won't be delivered until Wednesday. I ordered 2 weeks ago. Not doing business with Simplexity ever again. What a mess.
    05-23-2013 05:51 PM
    Apparently my phone is getting delivered today.

Ravi M : The Samsung Galaxy S 4 Black Mist - 4G LTE(###-###-####) phone has been processed.
    Ravi M : The package will be shipped today.
    REMOVED: Great
    Ravi M : You'll get a confirmation e-mail with the tracking information, once the package will be shipped.
    REMOVED: Can you tell me what shipping method I have selected/
    Ravi M : Yes, the estimated ship date is 5/23/2013 and the delivery date is 5/23/2013 , according to the next Business Day shipping time frame.
    and about 2 minutes after having that conversation, I got this email:

Great News! Your new Verizon Wireless Samsung Galaxy S 4 Black Mist - 4G LTE has completed processing and is ready to ship. As soon as it passes our Quality Assurance team, we will update our Customer Support website and send you another email so you can track your package directly on the shipper's site.
    05-23-2013 05:53 PM
    Wtf....order just went from shipping to order received waiting for carrier approval. Pissed.
    05-23-2013 05:59 PM
    Wtf....order just went from shipping to order received waiting for carrier approval. Pissed.
    The same thing happened to me, chat them and tell them.
    05-23-2013 06:00 PM
    We should all cancel our orders and drive to a Verizon store. This company is a joke.
    05-23-2013 06:02 PM
    We should all cancel our orders and drive to a Verizon store. This company is a joke.
    If my phone doesn't end up shipping today that is what I am going to do. I'm leaving the state on Saturday for a few weeks and I'd really prefer to have my new phone with me.
    05-23-2013 06:04 PM
    If my phone doesn't end up shipping today that is what I am going to do. I'm leaving the state on Saturday for a few weeks and I'd really prefer to have my new phone with me.
    Same.

They should ship preorders so they arrive on launch day
    05-23-2013 06:10 PM
    I agree, you should get some reward for purchasing early.
    Luckily I have a tracking number and it's supposed to be here tomorrow by 3pm. finger's crossed
    05-23-2013 06:31 PM
    Just got an update of shipping going to be here at 3pm. Good thing I'm calling into work. Sucks I'm super sick. But yay s4

Sent from a Nexus a galaxy far far away...
    05-23-2013 06:33 PM
    I'm headed there tonight. Only because I can't order through Simplexity again for another 60 days. I don't plan on ever ordering from them again. I'm not happy with the way they dealt with my order, especially the cancelling it after they supposedly tried contacting me AND for not allowing me to place another order for 2 months. Yes, I would've save $300 (I ordered 2 phones), but I refuse to wait the 2 months to give them money for royally messing up the first time.

I bought my phone through Amazon 2 years ago, and had no problems (wasn't it Simplexity then?)
    05-23-2013 07:18 PM
    preordered on the 19th.
    Got to validated via chat earlier today.
    Several hours later status went all the way back to received.
    Went back to chat and status went all the way back to validated and soon after shipped.
    Updated with tracking, picked up by fedex at 7:17pm, estimated delivery tomorrow. Don't lose hope just yet.
    05-23-2013 07:39 PM
    Ordered my black S4 on the 18th, site says my order is validated and is "being boxed and reviewed by quality assurance." Said that since around 3pm today. Just got off chat though and the guy said it won't be shipping until tomorrow, and not delivered until next week
    05-23-2013 08:03 PM
    Ordered my black S4 on the 18th, site says my order is validated and is "being boxed and reviewed by quality assurance." Said that since around 3pm today. Just got off chat though and the guy said it won't be shipping until tomorrow, and not delivered until next week
    I got the same crap. It's so stupid that I ordered over three weeks ago, paid $20 for next business day shipping, and have been repeatedly asking them what is going on and yet I still won't be getting my phone for almost another week.
    bills742 likes this.
    05-23-2013 08:06 PM
    If ordering on new egg, does the s4 come with a sim card? If not, do I activate via new egg website first and buy the card from Verizon later? The instructions specifically say not to have your carrier activate your phone and activate with them via online chat when you receive your phone. I would think that you would need a sim card first....
    I was wondering the same? Does anyone know why we cant activate through Verizon?
    05-23-2013 08:08 PM
    I'm curious about this too. I know Verizon will give you a new sim if you need it (I don't think you have to buy it), but the message about having to activate through Simplexity made me wonder how that works too. I looked on Wirefly and most of their phones say they come with a sim, but the info for the S4 didn't mention a sim.
    05-23-2013 08:11 PM
    I'm headed there tonight. Only because I can't order through Simplexity again for another 60 days. I don't plan on ever ordering from them again. I'm not happy with the way they dealt with my order, especially the cancelling it after they supposedly tried contacting me AND for not allowing me to place another order for 2 months. Yes, I would've save $300 (I ordered 2 phones), but I refuse to wait the 2 months to give them money for royally messing up the first time.

I bought my phone through Amazon 2 years ago, and had no problems (wasn't it Simplexity then?)
    I can't blame you, I think I'd do the same too. Sorry
    05-23-2013 08:13 PM
    Anyone have this happen? Very strange..

Both my new phones were validated this afternoon. Got an email that 1 phone was good to go, but my line with unlimited data needed to be changed (I am OK with that, knew I was losing it anyway). Chat with support, verify everything is OK for them to drop me to 2GB. Got that taken care of, no problems. While doing that, my wifes phone just stopped working. Logged onto Verizons site to see if they activated the new phone and dropped her old one. Nope, that's not what happened, but close. Our account defaulted her phone back to her previous phone (LG Dare) that she got rid of 2 years ago.

I chat with Verizon support and get that switched back to her current phone (Pantech Breakout). Rep has no idea why that happened. While chatting my phone stops working. Refresh Verizon account and mine defaulted back to my previous phone (BB Storm). Kept chatting with the rep and got it changed back to my Bionic. Very odd... Checked online to activate a new phone on each line and the S4 shows up, so I know now at least it has actually cleared Verizon, though I am not banking it on shipping today now. Oh well, I will get it next week (which is still earlier than the 28th I thought I was actually due for an upgrade).

Other thing that happened when I had to verify my account change was now my 2 phones are split into 2 orders. So I could get my 2 phones at completely different times!
    05-23-2013 08:22 PM
    I don't think I've ever been more angry with Customer Support people. Apparently they aren't going to be able to ship my phone, now, provided that I would have been able to cancel my order that wouldn't be too big of a deal, but:

Satcharan Negi: Unfortunately, it can not be cancelled at this point of time.
    Roseanne Jones: Are you kidding me?
    Roseanne Jones: I don't want to go through with this order
    05-23-2013 08:24 PM
330 ... 89101112 ...