05-29-2013 05:16 PM
330 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Just cancel led my preorder. It wasn't going to ship until tomorrow

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    05-23-2013 07:25 PM
    Just cancel led my preorder. It wasn't going to ship until tomorrow

They won't let me cancel my order for whatever reason. (They won't tell me why)
    05-23-2013 07:26 PM
    I'm headed there tonight. Only because I can't order through Simplexity again for another 60 days. I don't plan on ever ordering from them again. I'm not happy with the way they dealt with my order, especially the cancelling it after they supposedly tried contacting me AND for not allowing me to place another order for 2 months. Yes, I would've save $300 (I ordered 2 phones), but I refuse to wait the 2 months to give them money for royally messing up the first time.

I bought my phone through Amazon 2 years ago, and had no problems (wasn't it Simplexity then?)
    It sucks it happened but at least you're able to get the S4's. Another reason not to deal with 3rd party re-sellers. You were able to cancel your order?
    05-23-2013 07:27 PM
    They won't let me cancel my order for whatever reason. (They won't tell me why)
    That's pure bs right there. Call your credit card company - they will reverse any pending charge. No way would I do business with a company that won't cancel an order and not tell me why.
    05-23-2013 07:29 PM
    It sucks it happened but at least you're able to get the S4's. Another reason not to deal with 3rd party re-sellers. You were able to cancel your order?
    Apparently they managed to screw up my upgrade eligibility for Verizon so either I wait for this phone or don't get one at all.

You will be eligible on 05/23/2015 .
    I wish I had known that there would be this many headaches caused by ordering through them, I would have just spent a little more money and got my phone way earlier.
    05-23-2013 07:31 PM
    Apparently they managed to screw up my upgrade eligibility for Verizon so either I wait for this phone or don't get one at all.

I wish I had known that there would be this many headaches caused by ordering through them, I would have just spent a little more money and got my phone way earlier.
    Have you called Verizon to tell them what is going on? The upgrade eligibility date can be re-set as well. When is it supposed to ship???
    05-23-2013 07:34 PM
    Have you called Verizon to tell them what is going on? The upgrade eligibility date can be re-set as well. When is it supposed to ship???
    I've been on the phone with Wirefly support trying to convince them to fix it for me. They've told me that I'll receive it Monday at the earliest (which can't happen because it is a Holiday). They're still insisting that they won't and can't cancel my order at this time.
    05-23-2013 07:35 PM
    I've been on the phone with Wirefly support trying to convince them to fix it for me. They've told me that I'll receive it Monday at the earliest (which can't happen because it is a Holiday). They're still insisting that they won't and can't cancel my order at this time.
    So why didn't it ship like some other orders have? And if you let the order stand as it is, you probably won't get it until Wednesday.
    05-23-2013 07:37 PM
    So why didn't it ship like some other orders have? And if you let the order stand as it is, you probably won't get it until Wednesday.
    Every question I ask them just results in them beating around the bush. "Why hasn't my order been shipped yet?" "The phone was activated at 6:01 PM, it will ship within 24 hours"

Edit: Now I've been told that my case has been "escalated" and that I will be refunded $19.99 within 24 hours. I don't understand how that covers the cost of the phone or handles my ability to upgrade at all.
    05-23-2013 07:40 PM
    Every question I ask them just results in them beating around the bush. "Why hasn't my order been shipped yet?" "The phone was activated at 6:01 PM, it will ship within 24 hours"
    Damn.....that pure bull sht!
    05-23-2013 07:41 PM
    They cancelled it for me, without telling me. Which is why I'm going to the store.
    05-23-2013 07:42 PM
    They cancelled it for me, without telling me. Which is why I'm going to the store.
    At this point, I honestly wish they had cancelled it without telling me.
    05-23-2013 07:43 PM

Call Verizon. They were able to fix that for me BC I had the same issue ... Took about 10 min
    05-23-2013 07:47 PM
    Call Verizon. They were able to fix that for me BC I had the same issue ... Took about 10 min
    Well I'm officially not even considering ordering from anyone even remotely related to "Simplexity" again. I was yelled at by the man on the phone for being "far too impatient", told that they could either refund the Next Business Day charges or they'll send me a Bluetooth headset, and then hung up on when I told him that I didn't want the headset, I wanted my order cancelled.
    addicted2tech likes this.
    05-23-2013 07:53 PM
    Canceled my order. Went to the verizon store. 9.06 GB of free space on the S4.
    05-23-2013 08:26 PM
    talked with support tonight. they claim that i will get it saturday. here's what support said:

Aditya : Everything is fine on your order, it was supposed to ship today however it did not get shipped due to heavy backlog. Your package will be shipped tomorrow. We have arranged a special Saturday delivery for the delayed orders.
    Aditya : You will be receiving the package on Saturday.
    Aditya : I sincerely regret any inconvenience you have experienced due to this issue.
    05-23-2013 08:38 PM
    contacted support about an order i placed back on 05/06. Support claims it will be shipped tomorrow due to heavy backlog but they have arranged for special saturday delivery. Not happy about it, as I was assured it would ship today. I'd love to find out how people ordering today get theirs shipped before people that placed others earlier but oh well.
    05-23-2013 08:52 PM
    contacted support about an order i placed back on 05/06. Support claims it will be shipped tomorrow due to heavy backlog but they have arranged for special saturday delivery. Not happy about it, as I was assured it would ship today. I'd love to find out how people ordering today get theirs shipped before people that placed others earlier but oh well.
    It definitely was random order. I ordered on the 13 th or something.

The guy told me ... FedEx may deliver it but maybe not on Saturday.

Whatever .... Defeats the entire purpose of a preeorder to have it arrive late

05-23-2013 08:55 PM
    I got the same run around some other people have gotten. I was told it would ship today, then it wasn't, then it was, check back in an hour, then its shipping tomorrow. When I asked to cancel they offered a bluetooth headset or saturday delivery (as a special exception just for me lies). I declined the saturday delivery when they couldn't offer me any sort of written guarantee and said I just have to wait till Saturday. Their goal was to get the phone to ship so they couldn't cancel it, then they figure I'll just deal with it. I canceled, and walked to my vzw store and picked it up there. I would have waited the extra week if it meant some honest answers, but shady customer service like that doesn't deserve to be rewarded.
    05-23-2013 09:33 PM
    I ended up picking the 2 phones up at Costco. I paid $222 for each phone. They charged sales tax based on the $249 price.
    05-23-2013 10:01 PM
    I ended up picking the 2 phones up at Costco. I paid $222 for each phone. They charged sales tax based on the $249 price.
    Glad you got yours...after all that garbage.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    05-24-2013 03:44 AM
    Mine's out for delivery! Should get it this afternoon.
    05-24-2013 08:04 AM
    I'm lucky enough to be able to have a job where I have the ability to chat with Newegg reps and annoy the hell out of them until they shipped my phone It is at the local Fedex facility and should be delivered this afternoon. Sucks to hear about those whose phones didn't get shipped. Definitely makes me rethink using Simplexity again.
    05-24-2013 08:24 AM
    Out for delivery. Sucks to hear some people had order screw ups. But ordering online from a 3rd party vendor I wouldnt expect it to get here early or release date an I was fine with that cause I saved money from new egg. Good luck with refunds and getting your phone. I will be playing withy s4 soon enough.

Sent from a Nexus a galaxy far far away...
    05-24-2013 08:57 AM
    At the vz store now getting my s4
    ibcop likes this.
    05-24-2013 09:23 AM
330 ... 910111213 ...