Simplexity Preorder Updates (wirefly / newegg / target / etc.)

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Apparently they managed to screw up my upgrade eligibility for Verizon so either I wait for this phone or don't get one at all.

I wish I had known that there would be this many headaches caused by ordering through them, I would have just spent a little more money and got my phone way earlier.

Call Verizon. They were able to fix that for me BC I had the same issue ... Took about 10 min

that0n3guy

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Call Verizon. They were able to fix that for me BC I had the same issue ... Took about 10 min

Well I'm officially not even considering ordering from anyone even remotely related to "Simplexity" again. I was yelled at by the man on the phone for being "far too impatient", told that they could either refund the Next Business Day charges or they'll send me a Bluetooth headset, and then hung up on when I told him that I didn't want the headset, I wanted my order cancelled.

smckdwn989

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
talked with support tonight. they claim that i will get it saturday. here's what support said:

Aditya : Everything is fine on your order, it was supposed to ship today however it did not get shipped due to heavy backlog. Your package will be shipped tomorrow. We have arranged a special Saturday delivery for the delayed orders.
Aditya : You will be receiving the package on Saturday.
Aditya : I sincerely regret any inconvenience you have experienced due to this issue.

smckdwn989

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
contacted support about an order i placed back on 05/06. Support claims it will be shipped tomorrow due to heavy backlog but they have arranged for special saturday delivery. Not happy about it, as I was assured it would ship today. I'd love to find out how people ordering today get theirs shipped before people that placed others earlier but oh well.

Parafly

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
contacted support about an order i placed back on 05/06. Support claims it will be shipped tomorrow due to heavy backlog but they have arranged for special saturday delivery. Not happy about it, as I was assured it would ship today. I'd love to find out how people ordering today get theirs shipped before people that placed others earlier but oh well.

It definitely was random order. I ordered on the 13 th or something.

The guy told me ... FedEx may deliver it but maybe not on Saturday.

Whatever .... Defeats the entire purpose of a preeorder to have it arrive late

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

bamato

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I got the same run around some other people have gotten. I was told it would ship today, then it wasn't, then it was, check back in an hour, then its shipping tomorrow. When I asked to cancel they offered a bluetooth headset or saturday delivery (as a special exception just for me;) lies). I declined the saturday delivery when they couldn't offer me any sort of written guarantee and said I just have to wait till Saturday. Their goal was to get the phone to ship so they couldn't cancel it, then they figure I'll just deal with it. I canceled, and walked to my vzw store and picked it up there. I would have waited the extra week if it meant some honest answers, but shady customer service like that doesn't deserve to be rewarded.

abwchris

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm lucky enough to be able to have a job where I have the ability to chat with Newegg reps and annoy the hell out of them until they shipped my phone :) It is at the local Fedex facility and should be delivered this afternoon. Sucks to hear about those whose phones didn't get shipped. Definitely makes me rethink using Simplexity again.

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Out for delivery. Sucks to hear some people had order screw ups. But ordering online from a 3rd party vendor I wouldnt expect it to get here early or release date an I was fine with that cause I saved money from new egg. Good luck with refunds and getting your phone. I will be playing withy s4 soon enough.

Sent from a Nexus a galaxy far far away...

kittygetwet

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Fedex delivered. Activated fine. Sorry to all having trouble. My experience couldn't have been faster, easier, better (Newegg/Simplexity). Happy with purchase and deal. Hope everyone has theirs soon enough to enjoy.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Fedex delivered. Activated fine. Sorry to all having trouble. My experience couldn't have been faster, easier, better (Newegg/Simplexity). Happy with purchase and deal. Hope everyone has theirs soon enough to enjoy.

Did it require a signature for delivery?

I am Fake Jesus

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Good to know. I was worried about signature. Usually FedEx arrives here close to 5 but tracking says 3. I might be gone then. Can't wait for this package.

Sent from a Nexus a galaxy far far away...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith