05-29-2013 06:16 PM
330 ... 45678 ...
tools
    I ordered on May 9th. Black Mist.
    ooh, okay. I ordered on the 10th so hopefully mine changes from "Preorder - Click for details" to something better.
    05-23-2013 11:37 AM
    I wonder if there is some way to know once they run out of inventory?
    05-23-2013 11:40 AM
    I wonder if there is some way to know once they run out of inventory?
    Yeah there is a way......if it never ships...... J/k
    05-23-2013 11:44 AM
    Yeah there is a way......if it never ships...... J/k
    I was thinking that when typing ha. But ya, I was thinking along the lines of those people borderline just going to a Verizon store if no ship today. Knowing when they run out would be nice for them.
    05-23-2013 11:49 AM
    I was thinking that when typing ha. But ya, I was thinking along the lines of those people borderline just going to a Verizon store if no ship today. Knowing when they run out would be nice for them.
    True that....but I did read on the Newegg web site where they get their stock in after Verizon officially releases the device. No way of telling (as the Newegg reps won't say when they will get them), so best case is they get them today and maybe ship this afternoon/tonight.
    05-23-2013 11:52 AM
    Don't forget Verizon charges tax. I believe some states charge tax on the full retail price. Anyway you look at it, saving a lot through Newegg.
    05-23-2013 11:53 AM
    I think now it comes down to what is FedEx's cutoff time for when something needs to be shipped next business day. Is it 5pm or something?
    05-23-2013 11:56 AM
    My order hasn't updated since Monday. Still stuck on "One or more of the items you ordered may have a slight delay in shipping" and a red exclamation point next to the "shipped" section. Been on hold for 30 minutes and still have not spoke to a rep. Has anyone received the email saying it would ship today?
    05-23-2013 11:57 AM
    My order hasn't updated since Monday. Still stuck on "One or more of the items you ordered may have a slight delay in shipping" and a red exclamation point next to the "shipped" section. Been on hold for 30 minutes and still have not spoke to a rep. Has anyone received the email saying it would ship today?
    I'm trying to call as well, but have a meeting in 30 minutes.
    05-23-2013 12:01 PM
    Have not received the shipment email. But my status says "Great news! Your order is ready to ship". I posted a screenshot in page 5 of this thread.
    05-23-2013 12:02 PM
    Hopefully somebody can talk to a live person because "chat with customer service" is no bueno. They all say something different. One said will ship on the 23rd, another said they have not received inventory and they have 2,000 orders to fill. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed because I've been rocking the Pre (don't judge me) since my main phone got run over by a golf cart. Also leaving Sprint...Newegg deal offsets the ETF fee. Can't wait for 4G LTE. Couldn't even get 3G service at home. Enough of Network Vision and it will be available in the "coming months". I'm done.
    prodigy1814 likes this.
    05-23-2013 12:10 PM
    Hopefully somebody can talk to a live person because "chat with customer service" is no bueno. They all say something different. One said will ship on the 23rd, another said they have not received inventory and they have 2,000 orders to fill. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed because I've been rocking the Pre (don't judge me) since my main phone got run over by a golf cart. Also leaving Sprint...Newegg deal offsets the ETF fee. Can't wait for 4G LTE. Couldn't even get 3G service at home. Enough of Network Vision and it will be available in the "coming months". I'm done.
    I'm in the same boat. Leaving from a Sprint Blackberry and living in a major city with no Sprint 4G (not even wimax coverage). Tired of waiting for Sprint LTE. Seems like small towns nobody has heard of get priority.
    05-23-2013 12:14 PM
    Have not received the shipment email. But my status says "Great news! Your order is ready to ship". I posted a screenshot in page 5 of this thread.
    I chatted with a rep and they said to refresh the page and now it says the same thing. She said they have received the inventory and it takes 12-24 hours for the phone to ship.
    05-23-2013 12:18 PM
    I'm on the phone now with a person. I was hold for about 5 minutes before my call was answered. Turns out that they had to make changes to the order because I had them under my name, but the two accounts I'm buying the phone for are under different names (family members). So there was a hold up with VZW. She updated the order and said "they will ship today."

.... so we'll see. I thought about changing the delivery address to the one I'll be at for the next at 4 days, but if it ends up being a Tuesday delivery it wouldn't make sense since I'll be back home by then. AND didn't want to cause more confusion/hold ups.
    05-23-2013 12:20 PM
    I chatted with a rep and they said to refresh the page and now it says the same thing. She said they have received the inventory and it takes 12-24 hours for the phone to ship.
    12-24 hours? Um... That does not sound "ready to ship" to me... Let's hope it ships in the next 6 hours. Need it for the long weekend.
    05-23-2013 12:20 PM
    Anyone remember the days when phones weighed pounds and had big CB antennas? Man I thought I was cool because I had a text pager. Damn you technology...why am I a slave to thee? I'm feeling miserable using a replacement slider phone...GS4 cannot come quick enough.
    05-23-2013 12:35 PM
    Boo Yah!!! Status just changed to shipped...got a FedEx tracking #. Everyone refresh their order status page.
    05-23-2013 12:46 PM
    Boo Yah!!! Status just changed to shipped...got a FedEx tracking #. Everyone refresh their order status page.
    Woooo!
    05-23-2013 12:50 PM
    What was your order date?
    05-23-2013 12:51 PM
    What was your order date?
    5/17
    05-23-2013 12:54 PM
    I only preordered Tuesday. Figured I'd ask online rep if any chance of shipping today. From the moment I gave last 4 of social to him going to check, my status went from preorder - order validation - to ready to ship. Maybe talking to them will get the ball rolling? What it appears.

Was about 5 minute wait, and he was checking and forwarded me to a special department took about 10 minutes total. Refreshing the whole time seeing the updates.
    agdadred likes this.
    05-23-2013 12:54 PM
    Did you order black or white? Newegg rep just told me that white shipment came in but they are still waiting on black.....supposed to arrive today.
    05-23-2013 12:58 PM
    Did you order black or white? Newegg rep just told me that white shipment came in but they are still waiting on black.....supposed to arrive today.
    Newegg online rep said my black was available and is ready to ship, status page reflects it too. Don't we love reps and their varied information
    agdadred likes this.
    05-23-2013 12:59 PM
    aw man, I hope mine gets shipped today. Im' glad I called and straightened out the order, but I don't know if that'll hold up shipping at all. Still dont' have check marks on the "Order validation" yet. And no charges.
    05-23-2013 01:01 PM
    boo. I ordered 5/17 but Black
    Newegg online rep said my black was available and is ready to ship, status page reflects it too. Don't we love reps and their varied information
    hooray?
    05-23-2013 01:01 PM
330 ... 45678 ...