05-29-2013 06:16 PM
330 ... 56789 ...
tools
    I ordered 5/13 and mine still doesn't have "Order Validated" yet.
    05-23-2013 01:02 PM
    It won't let me chat with a rep for some reason. It keeps saying "requested resource could not be found"
    05-23-2013 01:04 PM
    Did you order black or white? Newegg rep just told me that white shipment came in but they are still waiting on black.....supposed to arrive today.
    I ordered a black and a white...both are shipped. There is a link on the order page to activate the phones. Like I was saying earlier, the responses from customer service are all over the place.
    05-23-2013 01:06 PM
    I'm bummed, I ordered on the 9th and it hasn't changed yet. So much for taking them in the order they were received.
    05-23-2013 01:07 PM
    I'm bummed, I ordered on the 9th and it hasn't changed yet. So much for taking them in the order they were received.
    Try to get a chat going with them. Like I said, I only order this past Tuesday and just asked if it will ship today and they took 10 minutes to verify info like number/ship to/social last 4 and had me wait while they processed it on the spot.
    05-23-2013 01:10 PM
    Try to get a chat going with them. Like I said, I only order this past Tuesday and just asked if it will ship today and they took 10 minutes to verify info like number/ship to/social last 4 and had me wait while they processed it on the spot.
    Now everyone's doing it...it's taking forever to connect to an agent.
    05-23-2013 01:17 PM
    Now everyone's doing it...it's taking forever to connect to an agent.
    Both of my orders changed to validated.

Also status changed to:

Congratulations! Your order has been approved by Verizon Wireless.
    We will send you an email with tracking information and update this site once it ships.
    Thank you for shopping with us!

ALSO: My credit card was just charged
    05-23-2013 01:26 PM
    Update to my order processed on the spot while in chat, My credit card just charged.
    05-23-2013 01:32 PM
    Update to my order processed on the spot while in chat, My credit card just charged.
    Worked for me too, now it's "Ready to ship" and my card is charged as well
    05-23-2013 01:34 PM
    What day did you place the order? I just called and rep told me they are shipping by the order of customers placing an order
    05-23-2013 01:34 PM
    What day did you place the order? I just called and rep told me they are shipping by the order of customers placing an order
    May 13th.
    05-23-2013 01:37 PM
    Scroll up and read how I was just lucky. I ordered the 21st of May. Did an online chat.
    05-23-2013 01:37 PM
    I know
    05-23-2013 01:38 PM
    i ordreed may 18th
    05-23-2013 01:38 PM
    Manoj P : Hi Jeffrey, I'd be happy to help you today. Could you please provide the last 4 digits of your SSN?
    Jeffrey: ####
    Manoj P : Thank you for the verification.
    Manoj P : It will just take a minute or two for me to review your order information.
    Jeffrey: ok
    Jeffrey: thanks
    Manoj P : You are welcome.
    Manoj P : Let me get your order processed now.
    Manoj P : Please allow me 3 minutes while I contact our activation team to process the order.
    Jeffrey: awesome thank you!
    Manoj P : I appreciate your patience. Please allow me 3 more minutes while I am assisting our Activation team to process your order.
    Jeffrey: sure, thank you
    Manoj P : Congratulations Jeffrey, your order is complete now and it will be shipped from our distribution center today.
    Manoj P : Once your phone is shipped, you will receive a confirmatory e-mail providing with the details of your order and estimated date of delivery with tracking number.
    Jeffrey: great thank you so much for your help!
    Manoj P : You are most welcome.
    05-23-2013 01:42 PM
    Manoj P : Hi Jeffrey, I'd be happy to help you today. Could you please provide the last 4 digits of your SSN?
    Jeffrey: ####
    Manoj P : Thank you for the verification.
    Manoj P : It will just take a minute or two for me to review your order information.
    Jeffrey: ok
    Jeffrey: thanks
    Manoj P : Let me get your order processed now.
    Manoj P : Please allow me 3 minutes while I contact our activation team to process the order.
    Jeffrey: awesome thank you!
    Manoj P : I appreciate your patience. Please allow me 3 more minutes while I am assisting our Activation team to process your order.
    Jeffrey: sure, thank you
    Manoj P : Congratulations Jeffrey, your order is complete now and it will be shipped from our distribution center today.
    Manoj P : Once your phone is shipped, you will receive a confirmatory e-mail providing with the details of your order and estimated date of delivery with tracking number.
    Jeffrey: great thank you so much for your help!
    Manoj P : You are most welcome.
    That is about how mine just went down as well. Ordered 5/21
    05-23-2013 01:44 PM
    I'm glad we found a way to get processed on the spot. I just hope they don't stop doing it for others that chat them.
    05-23-2013 01:46 PM
    I'm glad we found a way to get processed on the spot. I just hope they don't stop doing it for others that chat them.
    Yeah nobody has posted that they refused to process it.
    05-23-2013 01:47 PM
    Also, we still aren't clear of the woods yet until FedEx picks it up
    05-23-2013 01:49 PM
    Yeah nobody has posted that they refused to process it.
    after my chat my status changed to processing....but no order validation or email yet.
    05-23-2013 01:51 PM
    Does anybody know if FedEx will require a signature...I'll be so pissed if they don't drop off the package because I'm at work.
    05-23-2013 01:52 PM
    That is about how mine just went down as well. Ordered 5/21
    I had almost that same chat session as well. I'm still waiting for the shipping info, but my card was charged and the status page says it should be shipped today.
    05-23-2013 01:57 PM
    Does anybody know if FedEx will require a signature...I'll be so pissed if they don't drop off the package because I'm at work.
    They say that it will, but there are variables and once you get a tracking I believe you can do a pre-sign form to leave for them. I, so smart as I want to think I am, used work for shipping address.
    05-23-2013 01:58 PM
    after my chat my status changed to processing....but no order validation or email yet.
    That's where mine is too after my phone call. Trying to chat them but I'm getting the "resource cannot be found message"
    05-23-2013 01:58 PM
    once you have a tracking number, you can also request that it be held at the distribution center for your area and pick it up from there.
    05-23-2013 02:00 PM
330 ... 56789 ...