Simplexity Preorder Updates (wirefly / newegg / target / etc.)

Zooks64

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Same here!

I too ordered from Newegg (great price and who doesn't love Newegg even if it really isn't Newegg) but haven't seen any movement on my order.

I'm hoping something happens early next week.

prodigy1814

May 1, 2013
Visit site
The only thing to change for my Newegg order is that the pending $1 charge on my credit card has been removed. But customer service said my order is still approved and ready to go.

addicted2tech

May 31, 2011
Visit site
The only thing to change for my Newegg order is that the pending $1 charge on my credit card has been removed. But customer service said my order is still approved and ready to go.

I never had the pending $1 charge. Or maybe I just missed it. I didn't really start checking my credit card until this morning.

prodigy1814

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I am still in the "Order Received" status. Any idea when they will be submitting info to Verizon for carrier approval?

When I check the status of my order online, mine still says the same "order received". But I actually called customer service and they said I already have carrier approval.

prodigy1814

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Did anyone else notice that the listing on Newegg's site for the phone changed from FedEx Next Business day to FedEx standard shipping?: Samsung Galaxy S 4 Black Mist - 4G LTE for Verizon Wireless - Newegg.com Wireless Store

I'm hoping since we ordered it while it said "FedEx Next Business Day" that they'll still honor that. Mainly hoping because I'll be leaving out of town 2 days after launch date.

When I click on "View Receipt", it still says next business day shipping. So I hope so... Even though it's free shipping, it's not nice to just switch up on us lol.

addicted2tech

May 31, 2011
Visit site
When I click on "View Receipt", it still says next business day shipping. So I hope so... Even though it's free shipping, it's not nice to just switch up on us lol.

Oh, it does still say that on the receipt. I got a bit worried because I didn't see the next business day shipping on the order confirmation email.

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm assuming everything will start moving on launch date, but hoping that things start moving forward tomorrow.

I hope so. It looks like the people who ordered on the VZW website are seeing that their phones are already shipped. Ours were $40.00 less, but hopefully we will still get ours at least by 5/23. Guess I'm getting a little excited to finally get my new phone!

Parafly9

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I hope so. It looks like the people who ordered on the VZW website are seeing that their phones are already shipped. Ours were $40.00 less, but hopefully we will still get ours at least by 5/23. Guess I'm getting a little excited to finally get my new phone!

I ordered two (wife + me). Plus I saved sales tax in MA which so the total savings was like $170

addicted2tech

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered two as well. By going with NewEgg I saved about $199 (counting VZW's phone at the $199 price). If I ignore the rebate, and go with the cost up front for the two phones then I saved about $299.

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
In ma they charge full sales tax on the retail price of the phone, not the discounted price. So tax alone was like 80 bucks

I'm also from MA and I calculated that the tax would have been about $40, meaning I saved like $80 overall. Definitely worth getting the device a day or two later...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc